City Vs Chelsea Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesomeness said:
btw, when will richards be back?

from the Daily Mail ......

Richards is waiting for the all-clear from consultant Andy Williams but City are confident of having the defender back in full training within two weeks, with the visit to Aston Villa on March 4 pencilled in for a return to action.

PhysioRoom,com appears to confirm that proposed return date of March 4th ....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_ ... _table.php</a>

NoahCity said:
Chelsea have a Europa League game against Sparta Prague on Thursday so that should tire them out a bit before they face us. With Kompany back I see a win for us which, combined with victory over Leeds yesterday could set us up for a strong finish to the season.

Can't really see Chelsea fielding all their 'big guns' in a Europa League game just before they play us .....

black mamba said:
NoahCity said:
Chelsea have a Europa League game against Sparta Prague on Thursday so that should tire them out a bit before they face us. With Kompany back I see a win for us which, combined with victory over Leeds yesterday could set us up for a strong finish to the season.

Can't really see Chelsea fielding all their 'big guns' in a Europa League game just before they play us .....
they might still play a few though.

Team for Sunday?

I'd go with:
Hart
Zabba--Komps(if fit)--Nasty--Clichy
Silva--Yaya--Milner--Sinclair
Aguero--Dzeko

Pants, Maicon, Lescott, Kolarov, Rodders, Nasri, Tevez

Give Scotty a game against his old club, he might just inject a bit of what's needed too. Milner in centre-mid (his best position).
Dzeko over Tevez.

Hart; Zabaleta, Kompany, Nastasic, Clichy; Yaya, Garcia; Milner, Aguero, Silva; Dzeko.

How I hope we line up, there's question marks over Barry over his game against Saints, but its a stick up between him and Garcia. An argument for Tevez's work rate could put him ahead of Dzeko possibly, but Aguero needs to be starting no questions.

Re: Team for Sunday?

kun said:
I'd go with:
Hart
Zabba--Komps(if fit)--Nasty--Clichy
Silva--Yaya--Milner--Sinclair
Aguero--Dzeko

Pants, Maicon, Lescott, Kolarov, Rodders, Nasri, Tevez

Give Scotty a game against his old club, he might just inject a bit of what's needed too. Milner in centre-mid (his best position).
Dzeko over Tevez.

To not play Carlos with Kun I think would be crazy but not as much as the idea that Mancini will play Sinclair.

black mamba said:
NoahCity said:

They don't have a choice. Other than 1 of Hazard/Oscar/Mata, they don't have the squad to rest players. 3 CM's in their entire team, 2 strikers, etc.

This Europa game definitely a huge advantage for us.

Re: Team for Sunday?

Every big game must include Tevez and Kun. End of story. Edin has had a good chance recently to stake his claim and has offered little in movement/energy/passion

Barry will come in if fit. Hopefully for Garcia. Vinny surely right as well for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.