City Vs Chelsea Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester_lalala said:
I've got faith in Rodwell and I hope he proves people wrong today. Garcia against the pace of the Chelsea midfield is scary just thinking of it.

Garcia is tactically astute and quite good at guiding other players, so if he holds and Rodwell chases it could work quite well. On paper, anyway.

woahmark said:
Actually guys, I think Milner is being played in CM, not Rodwell. Rodwell will play on the right? It's just a guess, but the line-up suggests it.

Actually mate, I think you'll find he won't be.

Seems to be:
Hart
Zaba - Kolo - Nasty - Clichy
Garcia - Rodwell
Milner - Yaya - Silva
Aguero

I think it looks good, all depends on whether Garcia and Rodwell can handle Chelsea's very strong attacking midfield.

Bluebee2 said:
woahmark said:
Actually guys, I think Milner is being played in CM, not Rodwell. Rodwell will play on the right? It's just a guess, but the line-up suggests it.

Actually mate, I think you'll find he won't be.

Just a guess! It's the way the line up was put up on the Twitter account. :_)

Bluebee2 said:
Manchester_lalala said:
I've got faith in Rodwell and I hope he proves people wrong today. Garcia against the pace of the Chelsea midfield is scary just thinking of it.

We all hope he does fantastic, nobody wants to see a City player have a bad day, just that Rodwell hasn't shown any real form to date, and doesn't deserve a starting place, fingers crossed he has a great game.

He hasn't showed any real form because he's been injured since October. Hope he gets a long run in the side, because to be honest our midfield has been poor this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.