City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think we are better than them, stronger than them. We have solidified into a real outfit now that Negredo, Navas et al have settled in. If we had Nasri and Kun available then I would be thinking we'd thrash them, but I still feel we should win.

I say should becasue we all know that football is a cruel mistress at times and sometimes the better team doesn't win because of an individual error, or a huge deflection.

Also, Mourinho is a snidely little F*****. He will be bringing every little time wasting, play distrupting, ref-influencing trick in his considerable array of dirty tricks to bear.

Blue Theatre said:
If Mourinho gets his way, it will be a bitty, disrupted game, full of free-kicks and stoppages. That is what he is an expert at. Has done it time and again, away from home with the chips down. All the time he will just be waiting for Hazard or Oscar to get the one chance that could win it, but if they don't he won't care, he'll still be ecstatic with a 0-0.

What we really need is an early goal (or ideally two !) which would force him to rip-up his usual game plan and actually have to throw some people forward ... but if that doesn't happen and the game wears-on at 0-0, then I really hope that all the City fans get behind the team and don't start groaning when there's a misplaced pass or getting too anxious. A groaning / unhappy Etihad would spell disaster.

Sorry I'm sounding a bit negative / worried there ... just really anxious about tonight ... no exaggeration to say that the whole season could depend on it !!
Your in a pickle Blue Theatre . Just relax the Derby 2 years ago was more important . We couldn't afford to lose that one . But we can this and still win the title .

Maureen has done a great job for us tonight. The Etihad was always going to be noisey but I reckon he has added an extra 50% on top for us tonight - he has got everyone up for this, thanks Jose, even the quiet fans will be giving it plenty now

Can't believe how complacent most city fans are,considering this is a mourinhos team with the best defensive record in the league,conceding just 1 in 6 games.i think the game will be won or lost in midfield yaya/fernandinho and matic/ramires ,also will depend on how good hazard,William and Oscar play,cos I think on their day they can run rings around demicheles and kompany,looking forward to this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.