City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
supercity88 said:
I think if you were to look at this game objectively, if we play to the best of our ability we should beat Chelsea comfortably. There is a lingering doubt in my mind, just that something will happen to alter the game, that Chelsea will get a huge stroke of luck, score and see the game out. That Mourinho will be lauded as a hero. If we manage to win this game tonight, we will go another step towards eliminating that element of doubt from popping into my mind (I am sure it is there for most City fans - we have had to develop it to overcome the years of disappointment).

Speak for yourself love..

Pigeonho said:
depps said:
Really can't wait for this game. It almost feels like the build up to a derby with all the shit Mourinho has been spewing in the press over the last few days.

I really hope we stuff them and send out a message to the world that City mean business this season
It's bigger than that.

I'm fucking stunned that it's only 2 o twat-faced clock. Today is dragging like fuck.
I know, can't get any work done.

Need to finish up and get to the ground ASAP.

Don't understand how City are favourites tonight.
Chelsea 4/1......unbelievable value, considering City haven't really faced a class team at home yet.
Lot of pressure on Pelligrini.
Do you think he can handle it ?

Unless Jovetić has been super impressive in training I think it's safe bet to go with the tried and true Beast/Dzeko partnership and then throw on Jovetić as an X factor in 2nd half.

I said 5-0 about 60 pages back and I'm sticking with it. The fact is that Chelsea are a good side certainly and were we not there to spoil their party they would probably win the league at a canter. But we are there. And we are so much better then they are home or away. Tonight we will prove it. That good old (!!) 'same old City' has gone. We've spent much of this season learning how to carry the expectation of much better things but the last 2-months have seen us grown in confidence and we have consistently blown teams away; performances that most clubs get once or twice a season and are then talked about for ever, we have have seen time and again all season and certainly since November. Incidentally for all you doubters out there, can you tell one one occasion all season where City looked to be playing much above third gear? No, me neither. I mean if we are this good now, what will we be like when we really do click? Maureen knows the game is up, they all do. We just have to turn up with the right attitude and we will blitz them.

5-0 chaps....

found this gem on chelsea forum:

That's hilariously ironic. Haven't seen one person on here suggest we're going to walk out of this with 3 points without breaking a sweat yet he seems confident they'll do us no problem.

yet previously on the very same page:

If city park the bus 1-0 chelsea, if not I'm thinking 3-0 chelsea

ironic?...webster's dictionary online is available free mate...

i'm beginning to hate chelski as much as united these days.

2-0 city tonight. 2 more lucky goals to go with the 115 odd other lucky ones

The only danger from chelski will come from corners i reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.