City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea have 6 points and 4 goals from 6 away games against top half teams.

3 of those points, and 3 goals came in one game at Southampton.

Pigeonho said:
Chris in London said:
The Black Shed said:
Warnock just now on Talksport: "I hope they (Chelsea) sort them out today". Wanker

What annoyed me more was Colin Wanker repeating the "they're had some luck with referees" line without challenge.

It might be bullshit, we know it is bullshit, but if you repeat a lie often enough people will start to believe it
Like who? Gullible people who's opinion is of no importance?

You basically have no idea how PR works, do you pidge?

If Mourinho gets his way, it will be a bitty, disrupted game, full of free-kicks and stoppages. That is what he is an expert at. Has done it time and again, away from home with the chips down. All the time he will just be waiting for Hazard or Oscar to get the one chance that could win it, but if they don't he won't care, he'll still be ecstatic with a 0-0.

What we really need is an early goal (or ideally two !) which would force him to rip-up his usual game plan and actually have to throw some people forward ... but if that doesn't happen and the game wears-on at 0-0, then I really hope that all the City fans get behind the team and don't start groaning when there's a misplaced pass or getting too anxious. A groaning / unhappy Etihad would spell disaster.

Sorry I'm sounding a bit negative / worried there ... just really anxious about tonight ... no exaggeration to say that the whole season could depend on it !!

madamegeorge said:
Don't understand how City are favourites tonight.
Chelsea 4/1......unbelievable value, considering City haven't really faced a class team at home yet.
Lot of pressure on Pelligrini.
Do you think he can handle it ?

YES

madamegeorge said:
Chelsea 4/1......unbelievable value, considering City haven't really faced a class team at home yet.

Answer your phone, Liverpool and Arsenal want to talk.

This game is going to be interesting. Hoping for a City win myself.

Mourinho has already started the mind games. But if anyone is going to end your home streak, its Chelsea right?

madamegeorge said:

No we'll crash and burn like we did against the other top London sides at home.
Let me remind you:-

City 6 Spurs 0
City 6 Arsenal 3

Pellers isn't use to managing at this level ... he's only managed River Plate & Real Madrid in the past.

madamegeorge said:

Dumb is forever pal..youre already used to it.

Chris in London said:
Pigeonho said:
Chris in London said:
What annoyed me more was Colin Wanker repeating the "they're had some luck with referees" line without challenge.

It might be bullshit, we know it is bullshit, but if you repeat a lie often enough people will start to believe it
Like who? Gullible people who's opinion is of no importance?

You basically have no idea how PR works, do you pidge?
Tell me who will believe it? Who is going to listen to Neil Warnock saying we are lucky and then believe it. Not only that though, what damage could that person believing Warnock's lies possibly do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.