City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got butterflies for tonight's game, if we win we pull ourselves away from Chelsea and shut that twat Mourinho up, then I just see Arsenal as a problem, they have some tough fixtures coming up which could help us. First goal is crucial get one in first 20 mins and it will be game on, if they keep it at 0-0 they will be happy with that.

jollylescott said:
samharris said:
BringBackSwales said:
the world would be a better place without twitter

This place would be a lot better if posters stopped posting rumours from twitter!!!

Here here! As soon as someone mentions this rubbish it takes off again. By the way if you go back to page 91 of this thread you will see the source of the rumour.

Fair play, the World would be better off without rumours but I was posting it not to get everyone worried, or to deliver a scoop, but because I was gutted and wanted to hear positive comments on how we'd cope without him. After posting, I quickly began to worry that someone could get into trouble and that I couldn't even say exactly who the source was anyway. Stupid of me to mention it in the first place, I won't next time I hear anything.

Really hope it turns out that he can play anyway... If not, we still have the players, and the attitude, to win the match.

simonmdm said:
The chairmens club suite has just been on sky sports news, it looks so cool!
The head chef was talking about the food they were cooking tonight, it sounds amazing! (Not really anything to do with the match but hopefully it will calm a few nerves and it's not a nother post making up an injury to one of our players.)
yeah just seen that, looked stunning, how many times did that waiter clean the glass just to get on tv,lol

Dunno what's wrong with me tonight - have never felt so nervous in the build up to a City game - its not even a winner takes all game!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.