City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RandomJ said:
I think this is going to be a tough match without Sergio. Our other strikers are great but Aguero just has that world class clinical finishing which would have cut through a stubborn Chelsea defence. I can see a frustrating 90 minutes trying to break them down.

If...IF we can nick an early one it could be so very different.
That said i do feel we will have to be patient tonight should we not get an early one.

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Its going round on twitter that Fernandinho is injured, hope it's a wind up.

hoping its source is the rumour that was on here earlier, rather than a separate one. IF true, which I doubt, then step up James Milner, central mid is where he would wish to be

Why a ref would be afraid of a manager is simply beyond me. Surely as professionals they are only concerned with doing their own job. But hen it's beyond me that they take any abuse from players. I'd give a yellow to anyone not a captain who cam within 10 feet of me. and I'd just laugh at the managers making comments afterwards.

TonyM said:
Why a ref would be afraid of a manager is simply beyond me. Surely as professionals they are only concerned with doing their own job. But hen it's beyond me that they take any abuse from players. I'd give a yellow to anyone not a captain who cam within 10 feet of me. and I'd just laugh at the managers making comments afterwards.

I want you as ref tonight Tony, fuck off mike dean

If this rumour is true and Ferdy has been injured might want to compensate a little by playing Jovetic instead of Dzeko Milner in as suggested.. Hope it is bollox though

The chairmens club suite has just been on sky sports news, it looks so cool!
The head chef was talking about the food they were cooking tonight, it sounds amazing! (Not really anything to do with the match but hopefully it will calm a few nerves and it's not a nother post making up an injury to one of our players.)

TonyM said:

Not that simple. They all want to ref the big games but if you make a controversial decision and the manager questions you in the post match they find themselves reffing the shit games for the next month. The managers shouldn't be able to bully the refs in that way and I wish we had the no nonsense rugby refs in the game who would send you off the pitch for just looking at them the wrong way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.