City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
citysince88 said:
Pigeonho said:
Those things that start sprouting out around your balls, they're called pubes. It's what happens when you start to man up.

Fuck off. Demi in a midfield two does not bode well for us. That's my opinion you want to disagree fine but don't be a ****.
Don't be a mard arse.

Not being mard just don't see why you need to act like a prick.

I don't get why Milner would be a better option now than Demichelis. The reason because I fear this game is not because of Demichelis playing, it's just the fact that we are missing Fernandinho.

Pigeonho said:
citysince88 said:
Pigeonho said:
Those things that start sprouting out around your balls, they're called pubes. It's what happens when you start to man up.

Fuck off. Demi in a midfield two does not bode well for us. That's my opinion you want to disagree fine but don't be a ****.
Don't be a mard arse.

Just this.

citysince88 said:
Pigeonho said:
citysince88 said:
We're fucked.

To be fair. You sound like the **** that needs to fuck off.

Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Silva, Toure, Negredo.

6 world class players is more than enough to beat Chelsea at the Etihad.

BBC saying he picked up an injury against spurs.

Better not be ANOTHER fecking muscle injury!

What a disaster, our best defensive midfielder is out.

Looks like Maureen has gone for a 4-3-3, to stop us from playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.