City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be a shame to have to hand out day bans to people during the biggest game of the season

Dinho out is a blow. We lose a ton of pace in the middle of the park without him. Ramires becomes a more dangerous player now and even more focus onto the counter now. MD has been good in CM so far but it was vs poor teams with no attacking ambition. Hopefully he'll be up to the challenge. Should still be 3 points but players will have to be more focused, no lacks of concentration and clinical scoring is key.

Well I have watched us through thick and thin and as long as the blue shirted heroes put in a shift and the crowd do their part we will get over the finish line. These are minor setbacks, I trust Pelli and the team.

@BluePhil8 said:
Also, their midfield three is interesting. Matic has only played one game, Ramires and Luiz are not exactly going to be passing in triangles. They are clearly going to sit deep and try to counter with the pace of Willian, Eto'o and Hazard. Do I think our back 4 and Demi shielding them can cope? Absolutely. 4-2 to City, I guarantee it.

cheers for that mate

Just gone all in with my William Hill account!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.