City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, their midfield three is interesting. Matic has only played one game, Ramires and Luiz are not exactly going to be passing in triangles. They are clearly going to sit deep and try to counter with the pace of Willian, Eto'o and Hazard. Do I think our back 4 and Demi shielding them can cope? Absolutely. 4-2 to City, I guarantee it.

citysince88 said:
Pigeonho said:
citysince88 said:
Fuck off. Demi in a midfield two does not bode well for us. That's my opinion you want to disagree fine but don't be a ****.
Don't be a mard arse.

Not being mard just don't see why you need to act like a prick.
It's only what I'd say to you in a pub, bloke talk about football. Not personal.

Not ideal preparation it has to be said. Biggest game of the season so far and we have three key players out injured. I am very grateful that we have strong back up players to fill in.

Can't possibly predict the outcome with this one. Have a bad feeling though.

citysince88 said:
Pigeonho said:
citysince88 said:
We're fucked.
Those things that start sprouting out around your balls, they're called pubes. It's what happens when you start to man up.

Fuck off. Demi in a midfield two does not bode well for us. That's my opinion you want to disagree fine but don't be a ****.
Disagree or not, I know one thing and that's Pellers won't be thinking the same way as you, nor the players. Wouldn't want you in a fooking battle with me, that's for sure. What colour's your city flag - white?

SWP's back said:
citysince88 said:
Pigeonho said:
Those things that start sprouting out around your balls, they're called pubes. It's what happens when you start to man up.

To be fair. You sound like the **** that needs to fuck off.

Well that won't be happening.

Really can't understand the decision to play Demichelis instead of Milner but I trust Pellers.

We beat Munich away with a B team.... keep the faith lads. We are at home with a super strike force and Capt Kompany at the helm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.