City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
If we manage to score inside the first 20 minutes it will be a long night for Chelsea.

Destiny is calling.

Tolmie wanted to congratulate you on predicting the sending off and penalty last night - I know you got the wrong team lol but the prediction was right. Ha ha

Castiel said:
teddykgb said:
I understand why you feel this way, but still think Matic would be a gamble. It even took Fernandinho a bit of time to really be himself in the PL, and I don't think Matic is as good as Fernandinho. I just think it would be a gamble, and sometimes gambles do pay off.

I'm not sure if he's the right kind of player versus City, though, I'd be eager to know why you think that. I feel a lot of teams obsess about Yaya's strength, but I think Yaya is better nullified by a bunch of small players running around him versus trying to match his steel. I certainly think that our struggles, when we have struggled, have correlated with quicker sides using pressing and pace to make things difficult, not necessarily strong DMs breaking up play. If we've passed our way to the DM, in most cases you're already in far too much trouble for him to do much. I suppose if you play with two CDM then maybe this isn't true, but we've been far better against the packed bus this year than previous seasons. I think Chelsea will have to possess the ball to win this one, but I suppose it's plausible Jose will play for the draw.
Because he's absurdly industrious and gets everywhere. I believe they call him the spider in Portgual. He'd be instrumental in breaking up your passing game and harassing your creative players. We did the same against you at the Bridge, Aguero was isolated for the entire game because we cut off his service in the middle. He managed to score from a long shot at the near post, which Cech should have stopped. Matic is the best player we have for that sort of task now. City have to be pressed so Matic and Ramires would be our best choice in CM in my opinion.

I've heard it all now, you actually think you disrupted our play???

You managed it for all of half an hour, you scraped those points due to what we all know was a fuck up,,,,,,

I hope to god you play matic, what you and 90% of the league are unable to grasp is you can have as many pressing players as you like, our one touch football is far far superior to any team in the league, hence the pass completion stats- I suggest you watch agueros goal again from last night, poetry in motion and proves that you can't press what you can't see....

Your dickhead manager can bleat all he likes, there's a storm coming Monday and he's getting it......

I predicted spuds getting a tonking and I seriously think Chelsea will get one aswell. They will be shitting it coming here. If matic doesn't play then our midfield will bully there's. Hopefully kun makes a surprise appearence.

Yep there is just something missing from Chelsea that Jose tries to fill with bravado.

Quagmire blue said:
ChelseaRep said:
Chelsea Should comfortably win 3-1, City only knows how to attack, but cannot defend in solid shape, attacking in waves will play to our strengths because we will pick them off on the counter, the same way we did against Bayern Munich in the Super Cup but penalties was our undoing on that particular evening.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Stay in school and don't do drugs, kids...

for Jose ....

mourinho_zpsbefadee3.jpg

.... lol

Kun Aguero said:
Win this and I'll believe. Lose it and advantage Chelsea. Six pointer.
What the hell kun, this is the moment we go all in and believe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.