City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Castiel said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
I've heard it all now, you actually think you disrupted our play???

You managed it for all of half an hour, you scraped those points due to what we all know was a fuck up,,,,,,

I hope to god you play matic, what you and 90% of the league are unable to grasp is you can have as many pressing players as you like, our one touch football is far far superior to any team in the league, hence the pass completion stats- I suggest you watch agueros goal again from last night, poetry in motion and proves that you can't press what you can't see....

Your dickhead manager can bleat all he likes, there's a storm coming Monday and he's getting it......
Actually, yes we did. You had one good chance for the entire game and we managed to expose you often. I believe you have a soft underbelly. Nobody has done a better job of disrupting you so far. I hope your lack of humility doesn't blow up in your faces though. This is the premier league.

You didn't watch the match did you chavvy?

I'll recap for you

16 shots to your 12
6 on target 4 for you
54% possession from us
6 corners to your 3

All in your back yard when you supposedly nullified us- we controlled the game, don't let your euphoria for beating us cloud the facts- I'd also say you are facing a different animal, like I said you'll see Monday

Oh and humility has nothing to do with it, you're a shit club, always have been always will be, no amount of money can polish a turd- ffs your clubs iconic captain is a vile racist thug who bangs his best mates mrs, says it all really

I won't go hiding, the point is will you?

Castiel said:

You managed it for all of half an hour, you scraped those points due to what we all know was a fuck up,,,,,,

I hope to god you play matic, what you and 90% of the league are unable to grasp is you can have as many pressing players as you like, our one touch football is far far superior to any team in the league, hence the pass completion stats- I suggest you watch agueros goal again from last night, poetry in motion and proves that you can't press what you can't see....

Your dickhead manager can bleat all he likes, there's a storm coming Monday and he's getting it......
Actually, yes we did. You had one good chance for the entire game and we managed to expose you often. I believe you have a soft underbelly. Nobody has done a better job of disrupting you so far. I hope your lack of humility doesn't blow up in your faces though. This is the premier league.

Maybe we can borrow some of your Managers Humility. ;)

mac said:
Quagmire blue said:
ChelseaRep said:
Chelsea Should comfortably win 3-1, City only knows how to attack, but cannot defend in solid shape, attacking in waves will play to our strengths because we will pick them off on the counter, the same way we did against Bayern Munich in the Super Cup but penalties was our undoing on that particular evening.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
What a tool, Chelsea have conceded about 6 less and we have scored 25 more.ther is no way you chavs are going to put 3 past us.maureen will be shitting tijolos

Watch the space.

i'm still annoyed about hart's fuckup. without it we'd be at least 6 points ahead, and with a win on monday would effectively put them out of the title race

erast fandorin said:
Castiel said:

This is the premier league.

I'll recap for you

16 shots to your 12
6 on target 4 for you
54% possession from us
6 corners to your 3

All in your back yard when you supposedly nullified us- we controlled the game, don't let your euphoria for beating us cloud the facts- I'd also say you are facing a different animal, like I said you'll see Monday

Oh and humility has nothing to do with it, you're a shit club, always have been always will be, no amount of money can polish a turd- ffs your clubs iconic captain is a vile racist thug who bangs his best mates mrs, says it all really

I'm going by what actually happened, not statistics, and I really don't think I'm the one misrepresenting reality here. Shots from range straight at Cech pad the statistics. The only good chance I remember was Nasri's which he fluffed. Lots of arrogance developing on here these days. Seems you're turning into your neighbours.

Castiel said:

I'll recap for you

16 shots to your 12
6 on target 4 for you
54% possession from us
6 corners to your 3

Well said zim he is talking bollocks lol - we outplayed them at their place.

Hopefully MP or vinny will remind the boys about the cockwomble Mourinho jumping I. The crowd when they scored and celebrating at the end like they'd won the league.

Hate Chelsea with a passion - hope we stuff the chavs on mon.

Castiel said:

I'll recap for you

16 shots to your 12
6 on target 4 for you
54% possession from us
6 corners to your 3

I'm going by what actually happened, not statistics, and I really don't think I'm the one misrepresenting reality here. Shots from range straight at Cech pad the statistics. The only good chance I remember was Nasri's which he fluffed. Lots of arrogance developing on here these days. Seems you're turning into your neighbours.

Not at all, your club I've always disliked, right down to those red coat wearing OAP's, fucking tramps have the same shit on everytime I see them......

So just to add, you nullified us with a grand total of 4 shots on target, 1 of which was a gift from st Nicholas? Cech

You were at home you moron, talk about stupidity, there is not a chance you watched that game, either that or Helen Keller is your mam, either way fuck off you chav gimp....

Not at all, your club I've always disliked, right down to those red coat wearing OAP's, fucking tramps have the same shit on everytime I see them......

So just to add, you nullified us with a grand total of 4 shots on target, 1 of which was a gift from st Nicholas? Cech

You were at home you moron, talk about stupidity, there is not a chance you watched that game, either that or Helen Keller is your mam, either way fuck off you chav gimp....
There really is no need to be so rude. But I believe I will.

Good luck on Monday.

Castiel said:

I'll recap for you

16 shots to your 12
6 on target 4 for you
54% possession from us
6 corners to your 3

Its not arrogance,you're the one telling us its the 'premier league' as if you're the oracle on it.Zins right in what he's saying,basically a club with a thug following then replaced by pims drinking wankers with pastel coloured jumpers tied round their necks with obligatory shades on their heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.