City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Castiel said:
We'll need a point but you're so good at home. Best defence vs best attack. We're good against teams that attack us and you certainly will and Aguero looks out. Not terribly confident but if you're going to win the title we'll make you earn it.

So was Spurs and Arsenal best defenses when they visited the Etihad..what happen then we all know....And your classles manager will do on monday what BFS did to you yesterday PARK THE FUCKING BUS you'll get hammered too just like arse rags or spurs

Can't wait to see how Mourinho sets up against us on monday night.
I wonder if he will employ the "18th century tactics" that served fat sam. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black....

I think we will smash them whatever they do the way we are playing.

Rammyblues said:
Just want the three points and no f...ing injuries to anyone please.
Second that Rammy, but if ever there was a time I'd love to rub the special one's face in the dirt, this is it. The team are on a massive high and I think this could be another landmark day for the club.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
I've heard it all now, you actually think you disrupted our play???

You managed it for all of half an hour, you scraped those points due to what we all know was a fuck up,,,,,,

I hope to god you play matic, what you and 90% of the league are unable to grasp is you can have as many pressing players as you like, our one touch football is far far superior to any team in the league, hence the pass completion stats- I suggest you watch agueros goal again from last night, poetry in motion and proves that you can't press what you can't see....

Your dickhead manager can bleat all he likes, there's a storm coming Monday and he's getting it......
Actually, yes we did. You had one good chance for the entire game and we managed to expose you often. I believe you have a soft underbelly. Nobody has done a better job of disrupting you so far. I hope your lack of humility doesn't blow up in your faces though. This is the premier league.

[flash=][/flash]
Rammyblues said:
Dzeko and Negredo partnership up top with Silva and Navas, supported by Yaya and Fernandhino. Kolorov for Clichy no other changes needed. Jovetic can come on for either of front two or Navas to really go for it if needed.

Same for me.

We start like a house on fire so Mou won't be able to get his team to do a Fat Sam and sit back defending. He knows that hence he was giving Fat Sam shit kadt night.

Knows that second is the best they can do and they will be more up for the cup game as we have Barca a couple of days later.

Rammyblues wrote:
Just want the three points and no f...ing injuries to anyone please.

Not even John Terry?

I have to say I I really meant our players but in all honesty I want these fuckers to suffer at our hands not getting the easy treatment of hiding in the dressingroom so even though goes against the grain a bit not even to Terry.

Quagmire blue said:
ChelseaRep said:
Chelsea Should comfortably win 3-1, City only knows how to attack, but cannot defend in solid shape, attacking in waves will play to our strengths because we will pick them off on the counter, the same way we did against Bayern Munich in the Super Cup but penalties was our undoing on that particular evening.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
What a tool, Chelsea have conceded about 6 less and we have scored 25 more.ther is no way you chavs are going to put 3 past us.maureen will be shitting tijolos

Castiel said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
I've heard it all now, you actually think you disrupted our play???

You managed it for all of half an hour, you scraped those points due to what we all know was a fuck up,,,,,,

I hope to god you play matic, what you and 90% of the league are unable to grasp is you can have as many pressing players as you like, our one touch football is far far superior to any team in the league, hence the pass completion stats- I suggest you watch agueros goal again from last night, poetry in motion and proves that you can't press what you can't see....
This is the premier league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.