City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
karen7 said:
proudbear said:
What i dont understand is WHY IN THE WORLD is Dzeko starting?!! His passing and overall game just is quite horrible and he makes so many frustrating mistakes, Jovetic was such an easy inclusion yet hes gone with Dzeko?!

God i really hope im proven wrong.

Dzeko is scoring and used to playing with alf and jovetic not fit enough yet for this kind of match
As well although he missed a hatful against spurs he is putting himself about more.if edin plays then alf will
drop back more and will be harder to pick up

Chippy_boy said:
Might be worth remembering that our spine of Hart, Kompany, Yaya, Silva and Tevez won us the league. And I'd say Negredo is better than Tevez.

We are still a VERY strong side lads. Keep the faith, we can do this!

You mean aguero? Tevez played about 10 games in the league for us that season.

karen7 said:
proudbear said:
What i dont understand is WHY IN THE WORLD is Dzeko starting?!! His passing and overall game just is quite horrible and he makes so many frustrating mistakes, Jovetic was such an easy inclusion yet hes gone with Dzeko?!

Dzeko is scoring and used to playing with alf and jovetic not fit enough yet for this kind of match

If you "dont understand" why a guy who scored 16 goals is selected over a guy who appeared for total of about 45 minutes this season....

Well, maybe try to understand the game of football, first.

Come on lads, let's have positive thoughts for our boys, we can and WILL win, we are better than them, with our without our injured players.

Maureen is talking big because he's scared of us!!!!

COME ON YOU BLUE BOYS!!!!!!!!

Md legs have gone he has no pace. This will probably be our hardest game this season. Terrified of the prospect of him playing in midfield In This game to be honest. Only slight bit of good news is Chelsea have a couple of older players in midfield and look like they are going to be negative.

alera said:
It's really hard not to question md instead of Milner.

Milner is a proper midfield player and he runs through brick walls every time he plays.

Md is ok just about for cover in defence but he is no midfield player his legs have gone, no pace. I just can't understand that selection at all.

Fernadino will be a huge miss for us he has been one of our best players this season. Really we can afford to loose him for one game out of our next 6 let alone more.

Barry has never had legs and he does alright.
Remember Demichelis started his career as a midfielder.

proudbear said:
Chippy_boy said:
proudbear said:

I am sorry but that is bullshit.

Dzeko's overall play at Spurs was excellent, he just couldn't score. But everything else was excellent. And the last times he and Negredo played together, they have been lethal.

Much too big a game to rely on Jovetic starting.

We must have different views of the term 'excellent', because to me taking a shot every time you get the ball for it only to go 10 yards wide and into row Z isnt exactly excellent.

I think we have different views on what "everything else" means.

His hold up play, runs, awareness and passing were excellent. And I am not a big Dzeko fan.

Chippy_boy said:
proudbear said:
Chippy_boy said:
I am sorry but that is bullshit.

Dzeko's overall play at Spurs was excellent, he just couldn't score. But everything else was excellent. And the last times he and Negredo played together, they have been lethal.

Much too big a game to rely on Jovetic starting.

We must have different views of the term 'excellent', because to me taking a shot every time you get the ball for it only to go 10 yards wide and into row Z isnt exactly excellent.

I think we have different views on what "everything else" means.

His hold up play, runs, awareness and passing were excellent. And I am not a big Dzeko fan.

he also did score...

I would be more comfortable with Kompany in the midfield.<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:48 pm --<br /><br />I would be more comfortable with Kompany in the midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.