City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
proudbear said:
What i dont understand is WHY IN THE WORLD is Dzeko starting?!! His passing and overall game just is quite horrible and he makes so many frustrating mistakes, Jovetic was such an easy inclusion yet hes gone with Dzeko?!

God i really hope im proven wrong.

I am sorry but that is bullshit.

Dzeko's overall play at Spurs was excellent, he just couldn't score. But everything else was excellent. And the last times he and Negredo played together, they have been lethal.

Much too big a game to rely on Jovetic starting.

pudge said:
SWP's back said:
pudge said:
I'm not flapping, I think we'll still win.

Well done on missing the point, but still solidifying it.
I'd say people stating we will get battered in midfield or will now lose 3-1 is flapping. But whatever.
So long as stating that makes you feel better
When I get cut up by a car and shout "you ****", it makes me feel better but changes nothing. Just as pointing out the flappers for what they are makes me feel better without changing anything.

So I'll take you up on that and enjoy the game more than that sort will.

proudbear said:
What i dont understand is WHY IN THE WORLD is Dzeko starting?!! His passing and overall game just is quite horrible and he makes so many frustrating mistakes, Jovetic was such an easy inclusion yet hes gone with Dzeko?!

God i really hope im proven wrong.

MP want's to pressure Chelsea. Negredo does seem to work better as a partnership. The more attacking players we have pushing them back the harder it will be to break. We aren't a great defending team so we should focus on scoring as many goals as possible because I don't see them scoring many.

Navas/Zabs could be the most important players tonight, how him and Zabaleta work together to deal with getting past their left back is very important, that is their weak link in their defence.

It's really hard not to question md instead of Milner.

Milner is a proper midfield player and he runs through brick walls every time he plays.

Md is ok just about for cover in defence but he is no midfield player his legs have gone, no pace. I just can't understand that selection at all.

Fernadino will be a huge miss for us he has been one of our best players this season. Really we can afford to loose him for one game out of our next 6 let alone more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.