City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have played with two up top all season, Aguero is injured and Jovetic is on his way back after being out for months. Pellegrini will not change tactics, he has two good strikers they play. He has always played with Fernandhino and Yaya, when he hasn't Garcia has played there, Garcia is injured, Milner has been injured and returning, DMD has played there as well. Again Pellegrini will not change the formation because one player is injured hence DMD and Yaya. IMO as long as the players do as they are told and play in the manner Pellegrini expects them too the outcome should be the same as all the other home matches.

If he finds out it isn't working he will change it as he has in the past at half time remember Garcia being awful in one game hoiked him off at half time. I trust Pelli to get the job done tonight, it was always going to be a battle against this lot and it still is that is, the unpredictable nature of football is why it is so entertaining. Chill out people and enjoy the game.

alera said:
It's really hard not to question md instead of Milner.

Milner is a proper midfield player and he runs through brick walls every time he plays.

Md is ok just about for cover in defence but he is no midfield player his legs have gone, no pace. I just can't understand that selection at all.

Fernadino will be a huge miss for us he has been one of our best players this season. Really we can afford to loose him for one game out of our next 6 let alone more.
MD was originally a midfield player. He knows the role.

I predict a dive by Hazard to earn a pen and lots of crowding the ref all night by them to swing decisions. Jose has set the scene for the ref to decide tonight's match. Nasty is a liability around the box. Him playing is more of a concern for me than M DM.

Might be worth remembering that our spine of Hart, Kompany, Yaya, Silva and Tevez won us the league. And I'd say Negredo is better than Tevez.

We are still a VERY strong side lads. Keep the faith, we can do this!

Chippy_boy said:
proudbear said:
What i dont understand is WHY IN THE WORLD is Dzeko starting?!! His passing and overall game just is quite horrible and he makes so many frustrating mistakes, Jovetic was such an easy inclusion yet hes gone with Dzeko?!

God i really hope im proven wrong.

I am sorry but that is bullshit.

Dzeko's overall play at Spurs was excellent, he just couldn't score. But everything else was excellent. And the last times he and Negredo played together, they have been lethal.

Much too big a game to rely on Jovetic starting.

We must have different views of the term 'excellent', because to me taking a shot every time you get the ball for it only to go 10 yards wide and into row Z isnt exactly excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.