City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mourinho Says We Are "LUCKY".

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
I wouldn't mind CFC winning the title (if we didn't) - except for one reason. Maureenyo. Has there ever been a more boring, more predictable personality in football than this sardine.

Agreed.Everything is about him.If he was a chocolate bar he would fucking eat himself!

obvious he would say that.

Chelsea benefited from dubious decisions at the start of the season.

most notably at home to villa.

We lost 3-2 to villa with 2 goals offside.

If Suarez was a penalty for Liverpool we should have had 3 for shirt pulls on corner.

adebayor touched the ball for offside goal

and handball penalty by spurs player

Chelsea will pack the midfield on Monday. With Serge now out, I think we need to drop to 1 striker:

Hart

Zaba
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy

Milner
Fernandinho
Yaya
Silva
Kolarov

Negredo

chestervegasblue said:
Chelsea will pack the midfield on Monday. With Serge now out, I think we need to drop to 1 striker:

Hart

Zaba
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy

Milner
Fernandinho
Yaya
Silva
Kolarov

Negredo

Not for me this. Got to be 2 up top, Dzeko and Negredo will be too much of a handful for Terry/Cahill/Luiz whoever

chestervegasblue said:

Hart

Zaba
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy

Milner
Fernandinho
Yaya
Silva
Kolarov

Negredo

Yep

agree with this.

1 up top for me also and drop MDM.

After all , we need changes to help turn round our results.

aguero93:20 said:
blue_paul said:
Any injuries or suspensions for Chelsea?

As with Tottenham, Chelsea will find it hard to keep possession of the football, thus rendering their ability to create multiple chances null and void.
They do have a lot of quality though, Hazard and Oscar are excellent players and they will be well drilled defensively. Can anyone cope with our passing and movement at the moment though? I think I was actually in a bit of a state of shock at half time against Spurs, such was the level of football on display. We are fucking magnificent currently.

Another thing to factor with Chelsea is how the players will feel mentally going in to the game. There seems to be almost a resigned air amongst the other elite teams in England at the moment that we are just too good. If we score early and our attitude is correct and we close down and harass Chelsea relentlessly, their heads will drop and it could be another cricket score.

Here's hoping.
Don't like Jose, but he will not let his players approach the game with this attitude. Top post though mate and I agree about the early goal.
Chelsea stepped up in every big game actually, I would welcome an early goal from Man City though. It would surely spark a reaction in Chelsea and would make or pave the way for a really good entertaining match.

mike channon´s windmill said:
Maureen is in serious danger of becoming a parody of a parody of himself

Just laugh it off - I expect that´s what MP does

The guys is crazy. He likes to flame bait .

I remember some years ago, in a press conference before the classico, he said his team is preparing to play with 10 men because everytime he plays barcelona one of his players gets sent off.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
FactsorFiction said:
TheThirdDeano said:
Yes, a team that parked the bus did manage to have less possession that the attacking team. I'm glad we agree.
I don't think A team with 46% possession Cannot be classified as parking the bus, your arguement would have been much accurate had the possession stats for Chelsea been perhaps less than 40%. But they were not parking the bus, Man City was just better than Chelsea at retaining possession in that match.

Sorry there was no shackling whatsoever. We just didn't have our shooting boots on.
We are a lot more settled now. No way can you use your home as an argument for
an away game prediction. Anyway I'm sure this will be a tight game between probably
the best too teams in the division. But I think our home form will see us through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.