City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mourinho Says We Are "LUCKY".

In his press conference, he said we are getting all the decisions, e.g. penalty and red card vs Spurs and Sterling offside decision, etc etc.

When asked if Sherwood was right to call us "best team on the planet" .. he said "maybe for Sherwood the planet is England" .. he then went on to say that we will see who the best team is, in the Champions League.

Re: Mourinho Says We Are "LUCKY".

If I could do press conferences, I'd do them solely to call him and wio *****, so fair enough :)

Water off a ducks back he is always the same trying to play mind games and influence officials.I doubt it will get to the team or manager,just concentrate and do our job and get them beaten.

I really hope he completely loses it on the touchline whilst Chelsea are being comprehensibly beaten. Would be funny to see him going off on one and getting sparked out by Brandon the kit lad.

The guy has made himself look a complete nobhead from the start of the season... couple of weeks in I stopped caring about anything he said and just don't listen to they guy now – I pretty much think Pellegrini handles him the same way!<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:05 pm --<br /><br />The guy has made himself look a complete nobhead from the start of the season... couple of weeks in I stopped caring about anything he said and just don't listen to they guy now – I pretty much think Pellegrini handles him the same way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.