City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "Lucky" City will get found out- Mourinho

zola said:
Pablo1 said:
zola said:
In the past few weeks you certainly have had the rub of the green on key match changing decisions.
Spurs evened itself out due to the free kick that led to the offside being a dive. We were denied a blatant penalty when their player started juggling the ball like a Harlem fucking globetrotter and Capoue should have seen red for trying to do Silva 30 seconds into the second half. Had we got those decisions then we'd have scored 10.
Newcastle, the goal was harsh to be struck off but within the rules of the game. We then had to contend with a referee who shit himself and allowed them to kick fuck out of us without recourse - there could have been no complaints had they finished with 9 men. We lost Nasri who had been fantastic until that point for upto 8 weeks and fuck all was or has been done since.
It's a load of bollocks that we get it all our own way, unfortunately the red top media, Sky, Btsport etc know what makes the better story and since there are millions of soppy ***** like you who lap it up, things will stay the same.
Luckily we can rely on our superb football to get us over the line and leave the crying like bitches to you and your ilk.

I pride myself on having seen the bad days staying grounded and appreciating what we have now, even though I don't think we'll win the league this season we are on the right track and we'll be much stronger next season. That's plenty good enough for me.

Some of you need to appreciate your good fortune and how you have come from mid table obscurity to where you are now and learn some modesty and a word which you constantly use on here but very few of you demonstrate "class"

Very sad to see the arrogance displayed bit like another Manchester teams fans, must be in the water.
You're just defending Mourinho. I doubt he believes his own propaganda. Just his stupid mind games. He should shut up because Big Sam got the better of him in midweek.

City have done nothing yet, but at the moment we're playing some great football. A pity Nasri and Aguero are out for our games. We have done without them before but we'll miss our top players in the big games

Pablo1 said:
zola said:
paulchapo said:
Do one!I see little arrogance here save from a lot of knobs who support the old 'Big four' whining and crying now their cosy little cartel has been shaken up a bit,yourselves and the old deluded Spuds fans being amongst the worst.

As for appreciating our good fortune and how we have come from mid table obscurity isn't that a bit ironic seeing as how you were bankrolled from the same fate,first by Harding and then Abramovich?

Another deluded fool ! Bankrolled by Harding ?? £10m loaned for helping build a stand.

FYI - In the 7 years pre Roman we never finished outside the top six, reached the QF of the champions league, won the Fa cup twice, League cup once and cup winners cup once and the European super cup.

As for cozy cartels that's an old line that we used way before you so I have no qualms about any team challenging it's the arrogance of many on here that I find very sad.
Any chance of responding to my points about decisions that went against us? Cheers.

Sorry mate, no chance. Trolls run a mile from facts and naked truths.

BringBackSwales said:
zola said:
FogBlueInSanFran said:
"The referees, they try to do their best and sometimes they make mistakes and normally during the season the mistakes are split between teams.

"In their (City's) case, they have everything in their favor."

I have a problem with this quote because it's untrue. I take it you think it's true then.

In the past few weeks you certainly have had the rub of the green on key match changing decisions.

yes we may only have beaten spurs 4-1 and Newcastle 2-1; then again had we got the blatant penalty against spurs it would still have been 5-1, and had Newcastle had the 2 players sent off that most people agree should have been (except you and fucking Maureen of course) then how many would we have won that one by? You smug one eyed prick

I can see I was wrong about you clearly have a good view of how key decisions can influence an outcome and most of all I can now see what a classy individual you are.

zola said:
BringBackSwales said:
zola said:

yes we may only have beaten spurs 4-1 and Newcastle 2-1; then again had we got the blatant penalty against spurs it would still have been 5-1, and had Newcastle had the 2 players sent off that most people agree should have been (except you and fucking Maureen of course) then how many would we have won that one by? You smug one eyed prick

I can see I was wrong about you clearly have a good view of how key decisions can influence an outcome and most of all I can now see what a classy individual you are.
You're not doing yourself or the reputation of your team's fans much good. Carry on the good work

zola said:
BringBackSwales said:
zola said:

Hello, anybody there? just if you get a sec mate, you're obviously a busy man but if you can write a quick line or two on the decisions that went against us in the two games you're talking about then it'd be appreciated - cheers.

zola said:
Another deluded fool ! Bankrolled by Harding ?? £10m loaned for helping build a stand.

FYI - In the 7 years pre Roman we never finished outside the top six, reached the QF of the champions league, won the Fa cup twice, League cup once and cup winners cup once and the European super cup.

As for cozy cartels that's an old line that we used way before you so I have no qualms about any team challenging it's the arrogance of many on here that I find very sad.

You had won 1 title in your history before Roman came along.

Please don't act like Chelsea are traditionally title challengers. It just makes you look silly.

zola said:
paulchapo said:
zola said:
I pride myself on having seen the bad days staying grounded and appreciating what we have now, even though I don't think we'll win the league this season we are on the right track and we'll be much stronger next season. That's plenty good enough for me.

Some of you need to appreciate your good fortune and how you have come from mid table obscurity to where you are now and learn some modesty and a word which you constantly use on here but very few of you demonstrate "class"

Very sad to see the arrogance displayed bit like another Manchester teams fans, must be in the water.

Do one!I see little arrogance here save from a lot of knobs who support the old 'Big four' whining and crying now their cosy little cartel has been shaken up a bit,yourselves and the old deluded Spuds fans being amongst the worst.

As for appreciating our good fortune and how we have come from mid table obscurity isn't that a bit ironic seeing as how you were bankrolled from the same fate,first by Harding and then Abramovich?

Arrogance?
Calling pot the black kettle the
Rearrange those words (if you can that is)

zola said:
paulchapo said:
zola said:

Harding pumped money in and before him Bates[who had the right idea wanting to keep you behind electric fences,lol.]

Sure you were a step ahead of us pre Roman but not on the level you are now once he rode in.

There is little arrogance here,as i have said.The only arrogance comes from deluded knobs like yourself who can't stand it that there is a new kid on the block playing the sort of football yourselves and Roman seek but can only dream of.All we do is defend ourselves from one eyed idiots like youself.If that is arrogance maybe the dictionary need to redefine the word!

What's wrong with Javi?

First time he's been in any kind of form for us and he gets injured.

I suspect bringing Nastasic on and pushing Demichellis into midfield will be something we'll see more often later on in games.

Marvin said:
zola said:
BringBackSwales said:

You're not doing yourself or the reputation of your team's fans much good. Carry on the good work

Haha Brilliant you see the bile being spewed and you aim that at me...I'm guessing the Irony would be lost on you !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.