City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
Just a quick note to any visiting Chelsea Fans

We welcome and encourage supporters from other clubs on here more so than many other forums, however please remember that this is above all else a forum for City fans, and as such we see things through our own perspective, just as Chelsea fans see things through their own perspective, with this in mind please be respectful

We will not put up with any visiting fans making disparaging comments about our club. fans or owners

Apart from that you are welcome to post your opinions

Here here

Or as I would say

Fuck off

tolmie's hairdoo said:
This is our moment to underline everything we have been about this season, to display it to the entire world.

It comes to something when Mourinho has overtaken Moyes in my hate scale.

That twat burned his bridges last season with his fawning and apologist shite in the Champions League against United.

I want City to annihilate them, punish them for every single error and allow Pellegrini to play it Cool Hand Luke in the post-match interview.

...And then serve 'em again in the FA Cup.
Totally agree with this about mourinho. I used to admire him and had a bit of respect for him but the way he has conducted himself this season and the crap he has spouted plus the way he has just given the scum a leg up when they had their noses in the dirt has convinced me hi is now a first class cock.

afro2007 said:
i could see we are in for a big surprise,Chelsea could take the three points and i know cause we lack stability against the bigger teams and we seems to crack when they attack us with force,i hope we don't get trash by them but who knows what will happen on Monday.If we really wanna take on Chelsea then we need to press them hard with out resting then we can sure make a case to the whole teams that i come through the champions league.

I think its possible that Chelsea will win. But our record against the bigger teams is beter than anyone in the league

Ducado said:
Just a quick note to any visiting Chelsea Fans

We welcome and encourage supporters from other clubs on here more so than many other forums, however please remember that this is above all else a forum for City fans, and as such we see things through our own perspective, just as Chelsea fans see things through their own perspective, with this in mind please be respectful

We will not put up with any visiting fans making disparaging comments about our club. fans or owners

Apart from that you are welcome to post your opinions

I hope that you have banned that snidey tosser zola then?

King Geedorah said:
Despite thinking Spurs would win, and ending up being very wrong, I'm still sure this will be a draw or a Chelsea win.

Aguero and Nasri will be a huge miss and I feel like Hazard will have too much space cutting in. If Zab gets booked early it'll be a long day.

That's it settled then, we'll win by 6 or 7

Christ almighty, you make Larry David look chipper

And yes you did get the spurs result wrong, drastically wrong!!

Octobers teams
------------------------------------- Cech
---------- Ivanovic ----- Cahill ----- Terry (c) ----- Cole
-------------------- Ramires --------- Lampard (Mikel 65),
----- Hazard (Eto'o 84) ----- Oscar ----- Schurrle (Willian 65),
--------------------------------------Torres
v
-------------------------------------- Hart
------ Zabaleta ----- Demichelis ----- Nastasic ----- Clichy
--------------- Garcia (Kolarov 79) ----- Fernandinho
---------- Nasri (Navas 70) ----- Yaya Toure (C) ----- Silva
-------------------------- Aguero (Negredo 86)

My Monday team guesses
------------------------------------- Cech
---------- Ivanovic ----- Cahill ----- Terry (c) ----- Cole
-------------------- Ramires --------- Lampard
-------------- Hazard -------- Oscar ----- Willian
--------------------------------------Eto'o
v
-------------------------------------- Hart
------ Zabaleta ----- Kompany ----- Demichelis ----- Kolarov
----------------------- Yaya ------------ Fernandinho
------------------- Navas ----- Silva ----------- JoJo
-------------------------------- Negredo

Does anybody realize that Mourinho is doing Pellegrini's job for him, with his latest words of wisdom about us being 'lucky'? We fucking gifted them a goal at Stamford Bridge, they had the worst penalty decision given in their favour that I've seen this many a long year against West Brom, and Eto'o should definitely have been red-carded in the first ten minutes in their game against Liverpool. No need for a motivational talk by Pellegrini on Monday evening, Maureen's doing it for him. We will stuff this lot.

I would exchange boring stuffy wins for the rest of the season, just to smash this **** by at least 5 goals. His face when barca stuffed Madrid 5 nil was something to behold, that's what I want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.