City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uptopbob said:
I think as long as we have a decent ref we will win.

However I worry they will resort to dirty tactics in typical mourinho fashion, kicking our creative players, diving & trying to get our players booked, time wasting. This is the way they play in big games, win at all costs.

That is exactly what they will do,hazard and oscar will spend a lot of time on the floor
The lads need to keep their heads and not give them the free kicks around the box
They are fast on the break so demi cant be caught upfield as he tends to do
we will concede and i think we will need 3 to win

Castiel, on 30 Jan 2014 - 5:43 PM, said:
Yeah they seem to be losing their humility.

I saw the rubbish they were chatting on Bluemoon, the way they talk it's as if they've been among the best for tens of years :face_palm: . Well done for putting up with it Castiel, I couldn't. Hope we bring them down a peg.

Wow.. just been on their forum and seriously wow...

Take off the blue tinted glasses... statistically we have been beaten Chelski at home since 2009 onward... they can't get shit ... yes, not even a point for the past 5 years at the Etihad...

We are playing, proven around 115 times this season, that we are playing the best football of our history at the moment... great team chemistry, fluid attacking and controlling football and bar the few injuries we have great quad depth... We are not even worrying too badly with the likes of Aguero and Nasri out!

Despite looking at this historically, factually and identifying the trends Chelski fans still have a problem with us... Attacking us fans and the fact that "Barca MAY bring us down to earth" shows their real insecurities...

We are enjoying our moment and out football whilst fighting on 4 fronts which is unspoken of in world football even for the likes of Real, Barca and Bayern...

That is all we are doing and Chelski fans are simply envious ... we are not big headed and not unrealistic ... we are averaging 4 goals per game at home and around 3-4 away...

Despite this some Chelski fans are saying this

If city park the bus 1-0 chelsea, if not I'm thinking 3-0 chelsea.

To be fair, some Chelski fans are alright but most are a reflection of Maureen... bitching, whining, insulting and hoping to play their football off the pitch...

In advance, Mods I apologise for my bad language however please leave this statement on as a statement on behalf of all Blues ... Shut the fuck up you whiney, moaning, cheating cockney twats... see you on Monday night and we'll talk after the result...

Kind Regards,

Manchester City fans... (SuperSilva especially)

According to a few (including Castiel who until this week I always thought quite reasonable) anything short of bowing down to mighty Chelsea and admitting that we'll be beaten on Monday is Man United type behaviour.

How dare little old City supporters have some confidence in their team.

We all know the Big headed one will be on the side screaming like a little girl at every 50/50 decisions to influence the referee lets hope he strong Enough to ignore the KUNT

SuperSilva said:
Castiel, on 30 Jan 2014 - 5:43 PM, said:
Yeah they seem to be losing their humility.

I saw the rubbish they were chatting on Bluemoon, the way they talk it's as if they've been among the best for tens of years :face_palm: . Well done for putting up with it Castiel, I couldn't. Hope we bring them down a peg.

Wow.. just been on their forum and seriously wow...

Take off the blue tinted glasses... statistically we have been beaten Chelski at home since 2009 onward... they can't get shit ... yes, not even a point for the past 5 years at the Etihad...

We are playing, proven around 115 times this season, that we are playing the best football of our history at the moment... great team chemistry, fluid attacking and controlling football and bar the few injuries we have great quad depth... We are not even worrying too badly with the likes of Aguero and Nasri out!

Despite looking at this historically, factually and identifying the trends Chelski fans still have a problem with us... Attacking us fans and the fact that "Barca MAY bring us down to earth" shows their real insecurities...

We are enjoying our moment and out football whilst fighting on 4 fronts which is unspoken of in world football even for the likes of Real, Barca and Bayern...

That is all we are doing and Chelski fans are simply envious ... we are not big headed and not unrealistic ... we are averaging 4 goals per game at home and around 3-4 away...

Despite this some Chelski fans are saying this

If city park the bus 1-0 chelsea, if not I'm thinking 3-0 chelsea.

To be fair, some Chelski fans are alright but most are a reflection of Maureen... bitching, whining, insulting and hoping to play their football off the pitch...

In advance, Mods I apologise for my bad language however please leave this statement on as a statement on behalf of all Blues ... Shut the fuck up you whiney, moaning, cheating cockney twats... see you on Monday night and we'll talk after the result...

Kind Regards,

Manchester City fans... (SuperSilva especially)

mods a ban please, he did not swear sufficiently in terms of quantity or intensity of abuse, simply not good enough

The lads on soccer saturday saying why the hell is Maureen talking about when barca meet city, then you will see you is the best team.no mention of what will happen on Monday night.they were quite complimentary tbh

jollylescott said:
schumey04 said:
Pablo1 said:
Well he's a bit of a dick isn't he? Great manager and there was a time I'd have loved him here. This seasons showing from him goes to prove the old saying 'be careful what you wish for' is true. He's lost his magic and gone from interesting to desperate. Like I said though, as long as the media carry on as if he's the master of mind games there'll be plenty who lap it up. Us on the other hand will quietly go about our business - which so far has been smashing teams by playing some of the best football seen on these shores for a long time. Think you'll find we're a pretty happy bunch overall.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/pellegrinis-golden-chance-to-silence-mourinho-29966323.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/ ... 66323.html</a>

This sums what a dick he is and why he has to be put in his box along with his mind games
I know that the football gods do not often deliver justice. There are many occasions where the better team might lose on a given day.

However in this particular game I sincerely hope that justice is delivered in a powerful and uncompromising manner. There is something about the quality of Pellers as a person, his integrity and decency, that far overshadows the shallow whinings of Moaninho. Where Moaninho insults and derides, Pellers respects.

Apart from his moral integrity, Pellers plays the beautiful game as it is intended to be played. He seeks to entertain as well as win. He refuses to set up to simply nullify the opposition and hope for a goal on the counter or from a set piece. He has delivered to City a style of football that is the envy of the football world. As Tim Sherwood said, a team like City deserves to win the league.

It is possible, of course, that Chelsea could win this game. However if the football gods intervene then this will not be the case.

For all the reasons above, City deserve to win this game, and in my humble opinion they will.

Very nicely put, Sir.

I'm actually surprised at Castiel to be honest, always came across as level headed. I think we have a right to be miffed with Jose and his comments, he's being really disrespectful to us

BringBackSwales said:
Really surprised at some of the suggestions on here of 4-0, 5-0 etc. This is Chelsea we are playing and how often do they lose by a big margin? Let's do our job as fans on Monday night and if we happen to go a goal behind lets make it as noisy as if it was 5-0 to us. I think this is going to be a harder, tighter game than many on here seem to. I also hope that Mike Dean doesn't buy all the Maureen shit and that David Silva gets proper protection, because mark my words that cheating eye gauging scumbag will be telling his players to hurt David as early and as badly as possible
I'd pull your arms out of their sockets right now if you were to offer me a scrappy 1-0 win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.