City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
King Geedorah said:
Despite thinking Spurs would win, and ending up being very wrong, I'm still sure this will be a draw or a Chelsea win.

Aguero and Nasri will be a huge miss and I feel like Hazard will have too much space cutting in. If Zab gets booked early it'll be a long day.
Your post says it all.
Good that you're honest and I'm so pleased you're not predicting a City win.

stavros said:
gwt said:
Not sure why I have this feeling but I think Yaya will control this game. 3-0 with two from him and a goal from Navas.

Big game player that's why mate

-- Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:36 am --

If Aguero was fit id be very very confident.

Still think we will win . 3-1 possibly 3-2

Aguero and Nasri both huge misses for this

Nasri Normally does well in these sort of games 2-1 but not over confident

Really surprised at some of the suggestions on here of 4-0, 5-0 etc. This is Chelsea we are playing and how often do they lose by a big margin? Let's do our job as fans on Monday night and if we happen to go a goal behind lets make it as noisy as if it was 5-0 to us. I think this is going to be a harder, tighter game than many on here seem to. I also hope that Mike Dean doesn't buy all the Maureen shit and that David Silva gets proper protection, because mark my words that cheating eye gauging scumbag will be telling his players to hurt David as early and as badly as possible

Form is everything and after their disastrous last outing and confidence broken against West Ham, i expect us to continue the momentum with a 2-1 win. The first goal being absolutely crucial for us and the pattern of the game. They will want to avoid defeat, rather than set out to take all the points.

Two well matched teams with plenty of pace, skill and commitment, but i think mentality will be the key,

I would like to see us start with Negredo and Jovetic up front to ensure ball retention, pace and dynamism at the expense of Dzeko. At Stamford Bridge MP selected Garcia, hopefully caution is set aside on Monday and we use some of the pace of Navas instead who was benched that day.

Hart
Zab VK DeMich Clichy
Ferna Yaya
Navas Silva Jovetic
Negredo

Subs: Pants/Dzeko/Nasty/Garcia/Kolarov/Micah

I think we will beat them and that we will win well.

I am though taking an opposing view to all those posters who are using terms like vital, decisive, biggest match so far etc.

I know we open up a very decent gap if we win and if we lose they go level but;

We have had our "bad" spell in those first 10 games when we lost a few. Chelsea have yet to have one. The lower and mid table clubs are now beaten before they start when they play us whilst Chelsea look like they have got plenty more nil - nils against the likes of West Ham to me.

I think as long as we have a decent ref we will win.

However I worry they will resort to dirty tactics in typical mourinho fashion, kicking our creative players, diving & trying to get our players booked, time wasting. This is the way they play in big games, win at all costs.

No problem 4-0 City, piece of cake<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:37 pm --<br /><br />No problem 4-0 City, piece of cake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.