Status
Not open for further replies.
NoahCity said:
-----------------------------Hart------------------
Zabaleta--Kompany--Demichelis--Kolarov
-------------------Yaya-----Fernandinho----------
Navas------------------Silva------------------Jovetic
------------------------Negredo-------------------------

Yes. Either Jovetic or Dzeko to start with the other coming on at some stage. Wasn't impressed with Edin tonight but at least he's working hard and looking like an integral member of the squad. Jovetic is getting vital match practice and could make a big contribution to our bid for the title.

although chleski now have to beat us , mourinho will not play an attacking formation , leopards dont change their spots , and jose only knows one way to play in big games , he will come for a draw , But if we do get an early goal , they will go the same way as spuds,arse,yooonited.

sir baconface said:
NoahCity said:

Yes. Either Jovetic or Dzeko to start with the other coming on at some stage. Wasn't impressed with Edin tonight but at least he's working hard and looking like an integral member of the squad. Jovetic is getting vital match practice and could make a big contribution to our bid for the title.
I just think we will need all the creativity we can get to break down the inevitable Bus that Chelsea will park, and Jovetic offers more of that than Dzeko. Kolarov's delivery will be key as well especially with Negredo playing.

NoahCity said:
sir baconface said:
NoahCity said:

I just think we will need all the creativity we can get to break down the inevitable Bus that Chelsea will park, and Jovetic offers more of that than Dzeko. Kolarov's delivery will be key as well especially with Negredo playing.

jovetic wont play he isnt ready yet it will be dzeko negredo

birchwoodgingerste said:
NoahCity said:
sir baconface said:

He has played three games and has been training for two weeks. Surely he must be ready.

NoahCity said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
NoahCity said:

He has played three games and has been training for two weeks. Surely he must be ready.
How long has he been out though?

I honestly think that right now we can give a below par performance against Chelsea on Monday night and still score two or three and come away with all the points. I watched their Cup game against Stoke at weekend and watched it closely. They can't hold a candle to us right now. Even with Oscar and Hazard they lack excitement. They look slow at the back and look like a team who play the percentages. If it did go tits up for us in the remainder of the season due to injuries, fixture pile ups or god forbid - loss of form; I would fancy Arsenal who I believe are a much stronger rival.

In all probability at some point in time we will lose a match. I am not arsed in the slightest if it just happens to be this one.

Chelsea have more nil - nil draws against the likes of West Ham in their locker.

birchwoodgingerste said:
NoahCity said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
How long has he been out though?
Yeh, he's been out for 2 1/2 months but he has been working since then and has been training with the team for what will be 2+ weeks by Monday. Three sub appearances too suggests that he is ready for first team action.

Ric said:
NoahCity said:
nikoman said:
Yaya misses the game for booking, I think Demichelis will start in the midfield with Fernandinho.
How? Cards were wiped clean after New Year's and he has had one booking since then.

Yeah, that's nonsense.

Sadly I think there is no chance Aguero will be available.

Nice One, How to Squad Rotate, A Manuel Masterclass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.