City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
jay laruja said:
Jovetic should start. Its going to be very good for his confidence. Dzeko should be rested. He didn't play bad but he should reflect upon his easy misses.

Go and sit in the corner and think about what you've done! ;-)

I'm normally pessimistic about these games, but I'm really fucking confident about this one. We've got the best team in the league by an absolute distance as well as the best manager, and even if we draw it's not a disaster. Let's fucking do 'em and rub it in Mourinho's face. I wanna hear him saying how great we are after the game through gritted teeth.

Also the way we cope with injuries is admirable, take Hazard out of Chelsea's team and they're bang average. We've probably had our first choice 11 to pick from 5 or less times this season.

Same team as tonight with Lescott replacing DeMick and Beast in for Sergio

Get at em straight from the off and demolish em 4-0 by HT letting their old guard of utter twats, Terry, Cole and Lampard know that we're the best team in the land by a country mile. Canter through the 2nd half playing exhibition stuff with the crowd loudly mocking Mourinho. At the final whistle Manuel should come on the pitch to applaud the boys off leaving Mourinho to flounce down the tunnel without a handshake.

Santiago Street . said:
Same team as tonight with Lescott replacing DeMick and Beast in for Sergio

Get at em straight from the off and demolish em 4-0 by HT letting their old guard of utter twats, Terry, Cole and Lampard know that we're the best team in the land by a country mile. Canter through the 2nd half playing exhibition stuff with the crowd loudly mocking Mourinho. At the final whistle Manuel should come on the pitch to applaud the boys off leaving Mourinho to flounce down the tunnel without a handshake.
Lampard wont play. Possible Cole might play, but unlikely as Navas will fwature at some point

Game is now must not lose. To be one point off Arsenal and 3 above Chelsea and having got 2 of our toughest games out of the way will be important.

Why the comments about Lescott for Demichelis? He's not injured is he? Been very good recently.

Marvin said:
Why the comments about Lescott for Demichelis? He's not injured is he? Been very good recently.
mdm goes with kolarov Garcia and dzeko in that some people just aren't going to be convinced. personally is be quite happy to see him alongside vinnie, Etoo and ba aren't that quick.

Chelsea carry a considerable threat at corners, and we have looked a little suspect in recent games when the ball has been whipped in to the front post. We do have Lescott and Garcia, who could add extra height, but I suspect MP will simply prefer to outscore Mourinho and play our best footballing eleven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.