City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jovetic should start. Its going to be very good for his confidence. Dzeko should be rested. He didn't play bad but he should reflect upon his easy misses.

Jovetic - Negredo
Silva - Navas
Toure - Fernandinho
Kolarov - Demichelis - Kompany - Zabaleta
Hart

Pantilimon
Clichy
Garcia
Dzeko
Nastasic
Richards

I'd start Jovetic instead of Dzeko but Pellegrini will probably start Dzeko and Negredo.

Are Milner and Garcia back in training?

blinkblue said:
I'd start Jovetic instead of Dzeko but Pellegrini will probably start Dzeko and Negredo.

Are Milner and Garcia back in training?
Pretty sure Pellegrini said they would both be back for this one. So probably Nasri and Aguero the only ones out for this.

I seriously question people who put Demichelis in the starting XI against Chelsea. I mean really!? He's a shit. Nastasic must start ahead of him.

ifiwasarichfan said:
I honestly think that right now we can give a below par performance against Chelsea on Monday night and still score two or three and come away with all the points. I watched their Cup game against Stoke at weekend and watched it closely. They can't hold a candle to us right now. Even with Oscar and Hazard they lack excitement. They look slow at the back and look like a team who play the percentages. If it did go tits up for us in the remainder of the season due to injuries, fixture pile ups or god forbid - loss of form; I would fancy Arsenal who I believe are a much stronger rival.

In all probability at some point in time we will lose a match. I am not arsed in the slightest if it just happens to be this one.

Chelsea have more nil - nil draws against the likes of West Ham in their locker.

Said this on the Chelsea thread and had our resident Chelsea fan Castiel, crying and misquoting me.
Accusing me of saying it was Chelsea's fault Stoke were shit, when I was just saying (although in a different way),
what you have just said about them. We'll run their defence fucking ragged.

Mourinho moaned like hell after the West Ham game about them being negative and he's says Wenger is always moaning!!! He's a complete and utter tw*t, smugness personified and completely full of sh*t - He's been setting his teams up like West Ham did in big games for years ... total w*nker ... Hope he wins nothing and gets the sack!

I know Dzeko missed a couple chances but I don't get all the hate. I say throw him out there with Kolarov and let him bang home a couple of his crosses.

buckshot said:
I know Dzeko missed a couple chances but I don't get all the hate. I say throw him out there with Kolarov and let him bang home a couple of his crosses.

Thought Dzeko played very well today. Ok left his shooting boots at home, but the rest of his game was excellent.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
buckshot said:

Thought Dzeko played very well today. Ok left his shooting boots at home, but the rest of his game was excellent.

The match thread basically consists of people complaining about every time he takes a step.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.