City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notinmylifetime said:
I doubt it will be our usual 5 or 6. Chelski will park the bus and Mourinho has only ever let in more than 2 on just one occasion whenever he's been manager there....3 against Middlesborough IIRC. Still hope for a good win and then push on for the title.

Let in 5 for Real against Barca though...... and as we are now the Best Team on the Planet......

Chelsea fan here visiting from shedend. You people are disgusting. Still not as bad as Scum fans and Dippers fans but pretty nasty in here. Chelsea fans are very cautious even when we are heavy favorites, prob because our team is so erratic. Can't say the same about City fans. There's a lot of Mourinho hate here but I love it, he's the best in the world and your fear of him is palpable. I hope your team rapes Barcelona though.

haaggus said:
Chelsea fan here visiting from shedend. You people are disgusting. Still not as bad as Scum fans and Dippers fans but pretty nasty in here. Chelsea fans are very cautious even when we are heavy favorites, prob because our team is so erratic. Can't say the same about City fans. There's a lot of Mourinho hate here but I love it, he's the best in the world and your fear of him is palpable. I hope your team rapes Barcelona though.

Thanks for sharing but other than to insult folk, why exactly are you here ?

haaggus said:
Hello haaggus how does it feel knowing the special one cannot produce the same kind of football that we are watching.you are so 1930 s as Maureen would say.

haaggus said:

I read that and visualised a 14 year old American kid writing it.

haaggus said:
Leaving your disgusting jibe to one side, how do you, as a Chelsea fan, feel about your manager getting rid of your best passer to the Filth? Also, how do you feel about the type of football you are having to watch, or is it just about results?

As for the hate for Maureen, it's hardly surprising as that is exactly what he does. He plays the media and deliberately drums up dislike for Chelsea. He's the new Ferguson, and if you are happy with that then you have to live with the consequences. I personally think he'd leave you tomorrow if the Filth sacked Moyes.

Think that the loss of Aguero is significant and will make it an even tighter game.

Aguero has pace to run at defences and turn them meaning that defences tend to sit deeper, think that the ommission of Aguero will allow Chellski to push up the pitch.

Not a clue about the score but i really cant see us losing

haaggus said:

Mouriniho brings it on himself if you were a proper Chelski fan you would be aware that in just about every club he has managed he causes shit and grief maybe just maybe if he kept his gobshite shut like our manager and retains his focus on Chelski instead of other then he would not get as much critism

Just grow up fella or fuck off

I get all the dislike for Mourinho, but at the end of the day he is just trying to gain his team an advantage.He is a pragmatic manager,however his Chelsea sides haven't been as boring down the years as some of us make out ,they hold the record for prem league goals scored,currently.
Anyhoo hope we thrash them but I'm not quite giddy enough yet predict one.

haaggus said:

Some of the best first posts ever on Blue Moon this weekend. This is a good as the guy who suggested that we sell Kompany. Personally I find the likes of Maureen, Terry and Cole disgusting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.