City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh said:
Kun Aguero said:
I have been posting drivel on this site since Thursday January the 13th 2011 6:27 pm.

wink-gif.gif
That wink makes me want to wank!.

Notinmylifetime said:
I doubt it will be our usual 5 or 6. Chelski will park the bus and Mourinho has only ever let in more than 2 on just one occasion whenever he's been manager there....3 against Middlesborough IIRC. Still hope for a good win and then push on for the title.

Didn't they beat Sunderland 4-3?

any time I watch a press conference with Pellegrini I find myself saying thank you...nothing is won or lost after this game and our most important is our next

forget all talk about us being the worlds best....forget all talk about us being lucky...

all competitions until you win them are like a wheelbarrow....everything is in front of you

Would you take a point now?

A point on Monday, would you take it if offered now? Would keep Chelsea 3 points behind us with a run of good games for us.

citymad said:
Be our biggest test so far. If we go out there with the belief and confidence, go at them from the off we can win this. Its going to be tough test though, a lot will depend on how we handle the excellent Hazard, Oscar and Ramirez. I think Navas will have to track back a bit and help Zab out to stop the threat of Hazard. Biggest plus for us is that they don't have an outstanding striker that will cause Vinny too much trouble. Im going for a 2-1 win.

With Cole/Azpilicueta having their hands full dealing with Jesus, you could easily flip your concerns over Hazard on their head and ask does he track back? Because with Zaba on the charge a non tracking back wide player is a complete liability.

I think we'll score three on Monday. Chelsea won't.

TheSpecialOne said:
Jose is the man and he will beat Manuel once again.
NO he is not a man. He has vagina .Real man don't pretend to poke other man's eye .
He is a cross between a sissy Portuguese T rex and a Hyena .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.