City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll hammer them tomorrow. Honestly expecting 5 goals. Feel very confident and I get the feeling Pelligrini is going to unleash us for this game. It's a shame there's no Aguero but we have plenty of firepower and I think we'll be too quick and powerful for Chelsea.

jay_mcfc said:
We'll hammer them tomorrow. Honestly expecting 5 goals. Feel very confident and I get the feeling Pelligrini is going to unleash us for this game. It's a shame there's no Aguero but we have plenty of firepower and I think we'll be too quick and powerful for Chelsea.

I think with Aguero we could get 5, without I think it is down to Dzeko and the Beast playing well.. More so Negredo, I'm pretty sure he'll be hungry for goals after his time out, he's scored more than their top scorers combined! My main worry is Hazard because he's on form at the minute and Mourinho playing his dirty tricks, his mouthing off over the last week has been ridiculous trying to deflect how shite they were going forward against West Ham. I really do hope we absolutely demolish them tomorrow but I think it will be a lot closer, like in the home tie when we won the title.

inbetween said:
Is the beast fit for tomorrow, I'm nervous already!

Some training pics on the OS and he looks fine
I am nervous too,more about losing out because of the dirty tricks not because we can't beat them fair and square

This is the sort of game that satNav will do well...I expect a goal if not a couple of assists..

jay_mcfc said:

I think some people are getting ahead of themselves. 5 goals? really?
Maureen will park the bus, 19th century style.
We are good and we have put lots of goals past lots of good sides but we haven't played against a stronger defence this season and it will be tough. I am expecting a very close game decided by a piece of magic (which I reckon we are more capable of). I reckon Jovetic will have a good game and we'll just edge it 2-1, but I wouldn't be surprised if we end up with a point or Chelsea get a scruffy 1-0. I will be happy to be proven wrong but I don't think we have a chance of steamrolling this side.

We have to be very careful of Chelsea on the counter tomorrow, most of the goals we have conceded this season have come through opposition counter attacks, and Chelsea are one of the best in the business at it.

Nerves are getting to me, we have to win this game.

sam-caddick said:
We have to be very careful of Chelsea on the counter tomorrow, most of the goals we have conceded this season have come through opposition counter attacks, and Chelsea are one of the best in the business at it.

You're like this every week Sam. You should be used to it by now ;-)

sam-caddick said:

Chill. Even if we lose this, which can only be by virtue of an abominable refereeing display or freak act of God, we'll still have it won by Easter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.