City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maureen is one Of those smug Cnut managers who rather than find fault with his team for under achieving, will just blame the opposition. He's never magnanimous in victory or defeat. IMO he has no integrity.

rnblade said:
Maureen is one Of those smug Cnut managers who rather than find fault with his team for under achieving, will just blame the opposition. He's never magnanimous in victory or defeat. IMO he has no integrity.

Sorry fella but thats not entirely accurate..he brown noses the scum at every opportunity..

Anybody else seen the Liverpool game today?

"Before I left the club, I told the people in charge that they would regret letting me go. People said I was finished and that I could never get back to my former level."
- Kolo Toure

I just hope we have already put a couple past em before they start their dirty tricks. Rest assured jose will be trying to pull every trick on the book and I'd be surprised if it finished 11v11.

I've not wanted us to batter a team more this year (other than the scum).

Don't get me wrong I would love us to win but I am in the Pellegrini camp even if we draw this game there are still another 42 points to play for. Even if the unthinkable were to happen our goal difference is such it equates to a point and if at the end of the season we again win the title based on it I won't give a toss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.