City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
carefree said:
Bluemanc100 said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Did you see our game on Wednesday? We could of put 10 past spurs, actually it should of been done with the amount of good chances we missed. I think you coming on here saying we're going to be disappointed is quite laughable, considering we're going to smash an all time British record in goals scored. I'll ask you one question, if we did score 5 past you tomorrow, would you be surprised?

He's basically saying Maureen will park the bus which is good....

A little honesty for once

We wont park the bus! we will sit deep, invite you on to us, then look to knick the ball off you in midfield and get Ramires, Hazard, Oscar and Willian running at your exposed defence.

It will be your great attack vs our great defence and whether you can break us down and whether we can open you up on the break.
Your great defence has conceded only 6 less,6 better I grant you but at the same time our same defence ( demi apart)is the same that has been the best for 2 seasons running, yet only now we are playing a totally new system that scores for fun,so answer me this honestly,would you want our forwards playing against your defence or your forwards against our defence.there is only one answer

No chance they can beat us in both games. It is either tomorrow's nights game or the FA Cup game.

I just heard Dzeko picked up a knock in training and won't be playing tomorrow.

I think 99% of us expect a very close game. But one thing we've usually done against you in the last few years is win the midfield battle. You are undoubtedly going to shut up shop as you did at the swamp. The question is can we score and, if we do, what will you do.[/quote]
We will invite pressure and then try to nick it off you with players like matic doing that, i then imagine we will try to relsease players like hazard and willian early so they can get one on one with your fullbacks and hopefully we will run at demi quite abit as no one is fully conviced of that mans qaulities

citytill1die84 said:
Hoghead said:
You know Chelski could really de-rail our season tomorrow and in the FA cup. I just hope they don't replace the rags as the team that screws us.

Chelsea win tomorrow they go level on points stay behind us thanks to our extra point the goal difference. We lose tomorrow we'll still be favs to win (And I think we will) the league.

Psychologically we cannot allow Chelsea to have taken 6 points this season.

We have the opportunity to go 6 points in front of Chelsea tomorrow, if we want to be Champions we have to do our utmost best to win games like this.

My biggest worry is that our strengths play into Chelsea hands, most of the goals we have conceded this season have come from counter attacks, and Chelsea are one of the best in the business at playing that style of football.

I'm so nervous, ahhhh!

Let it be a great game lads and watch jose pull out a tatical masterclass as quite frankly pellers dosent shit on the self proclaimed special one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.