City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mourinho really is shitting himself. These poor attempts at mind games reek of a man worried his team are going to take a beating.

RandomJ said:
Mourinho really is shitting himself. These poor attempts at mind games reek of a man worried his team are going to take a beating.

one_zps65032508.png

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Rammy Blue said:
inbetween said:
Whats this about Zabs and Yaya being suspended :S

Yep, Vince and Beast also out, both picked up knocks in training.
Nasri and Kun are fit though, so the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away.
and a 1968 version of King Colin is being delivered to the bench from a time machine.
Good sub for Merlin!

Heres my fear - we dont play to potential and let this utter gobshite take something from the game.

In a perfect world we would actually dick them 6-0 like he has been harping on about but any win by any scoreline will do just fine.

ShaLaLaLaSummerbee said:
Rammy Blue said:
Yep, Vince and Beast also out, both picked up knocks in training.
and a 1968 version of King Colin is being delivered to the bench from a time machine.
Good sub for Merlin!

What the hell - just opened this thread and I'm reading Zabba and Vinny and beast all out? - have I fucking missed something here?

I'm hoping this is some kind of wind up I'm late to the party on? :S

Churchill123 said:
ShaLaLaLaSummerbee said:
Good sub for Merlin!

What the hell - just opened this thread and I'm reading Zabba and Vinny and beast all out? - have I fucking missed something here?

And Silva :(

Make no mistake Maureen is not looking forward to this at all ! all these nonsensical utterances are a dead giveaway and typical of a man who is making excuses for his oncoming pasting telling everyone we are favourites, we should win, how they are the underdogs, how his team is a work in process and only part built by his messiah like hands, how we are beating everyone because we are able to buy all the best players, or because we are cheating our way through the fair play regulations its textbook drivel from a manager who knows they are going to be destroyed, embarrassed and shown up for what they are.....................ORDINARY !

mammutly said:
Churchill123 said:
ShaLaLaLaSummerbee said:
Good sub for Merlin!

And Silva :(

I wasn't going to mention that particular one in case everyone got worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.