City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammy Blue said:
mammutly said:
Churchill123 said:
What the hell - just opened this thread and I'm reading Zabba and Vinny and beast all out? - have I fucking missed something here?

I'm hoping this is some kind of wind up I'm late to the party on? :S

And Silva :(

I wasn't going to mention that particular one in case everyone got worried.

I can understand why. Facing Chelsea with 9 first choice players missing would worry anybody.

It will be a very close game alot closer than some off you expect and personally i think if Jose sets up with a midfield three of luiz,matic and ramires you could be overpowered but in fairness you have a great team and i will take a point back down south as we are going to be full contenders next season

mammutly said:
Rammy Blue said:
mammutly said:
And Silva :(

I can understand why. Facing Chelsea with 9 first choice players missing would worry anybody.

Pal of mine knows one of the kit men, reckons we will be lining up like this tomorrow...

.............................Pants............................
....Micah........DeMich........Jolene........Clichy...
....................Garcia..........Fern....................
.......Jesus.....................................Milner......
....................Dzeko.........Jovetic..................

cockneys said:
It will be a very close game alot closer than some off you expect and personally i think if Jose sets up with a midfield three of luiz,matic and ramires you could be overpowered but in fairness you have a great team and i will take a point back down south as we are going to be full contenders next season
I think 99% of us expect a very close game. But one thing we've usually done against you in the last few years is win the midfield battle. You are undoubtedly going to shut up shop as you did at the swamp. The question is can we score and, if we do, what will you do.

Rammy Blue said:
mammutly said:
Rammy Blue said:

Pal of mine knows one of the kit men, reckons we will be lining up like this tomorrow...

.............................Pants............................
....Micah........DeMich........Jolene........Clichy...
....................Garcia..........Fern....................
.......Jesus.....................................Milner......
....................Dzeko.........Jovetic..................

Milner is injured, so that'll be Lopes.

Hoghead said:
You know Chelski could really de-rail our season tomorrow and in the FA cup. I just hope they don't replace the rags as the team that screws us.

Chelsea win tomorrow they go level on points stay behind us thanks to our extra point the goal difference. We lose tomorrow we'll still be favs to win (And I think we will) the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.