City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Really hope Dean rises above Mourinho who is just being blatantly disrespectful in desperation, proving he does not believe in his team and proving beyond a doubt why its right that ferran and txiki did not give him the barca or our job.

I'm beginning to realize that Mourinho does not have a filter when he speaks. You know the one where you are thinking something, but for all intense and purposes, you wouldn't dare express it out loud as you know it would offend the person or people around you. Mourinho really is missing that, and in the end, this will probably be his downfall at Chelsea in the future. I don't think it will be his coaching philosophies, as he is well experienced in that department, but his continual negative verbal comments toward others that will be the end of him - especially once he starts on the Chelsea players or Abramovich himself.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
cityok said:
If Chelsea win 0 - 20 they will go second?
I think half that scoreline will do it, mate.

great point, so it is, thanks m8 got carried away, disregard me accounting threads ;)

2 -1

half time down - full time up

Chelsea goal in first 5 minutes according to my research.

good luck blue.

Chelsea wil do what they did at Old Trafford and the Emirates. Play for a 0-0 draw. He may get it but Mike Dean is unlikely to penalise the persistent and cynical fouling that Chelsea will employ to stifle City. City had better keep their heads if provoked as I can see a red card if they don't.......and yes, I do mean you Di Michelis and Zabaletta.

Gillespie said:
Chelsea wil do what they did at Old Trafford and the Emirates. Play for a 0-0 draw. He may get it but Mike Dean is unlikely to penalise the persistent and cynical fouling that Chelsea will employ to stifle City. City had better keep their heads if provoked as I can see a red card if they don't.......and yes, I do mean you Di Michelis and Zabaletta.

Id say Yaya is more easy to wind up to be honest.

Although I can't actually remember him ever being sent off

CaliBoy said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Really hope Dean rises above Mourinho who is just being blatantly disrespectful in desperation, proving he does not believe in his team and proving beyond a doubt why its right that ferran and txiki did not give him the barca or our job.

I'm beginning to realize that Mourinho does not have a filter when he speaks. You know the one where you are thinking something, but for all intense and purposes, you wouldn't dare express it out loud as you know it would offend the person or people around you. Mourinho really is missing that, and in the end, this will probably be his downfall at Chelsea in the future. I don't think it will be his coaching philosophies, as he is well experienced in that department, but his continual negative verbal comments toward others that will be the end of him - especially once he starts on the Chelsea players or Abramovich himself.

Mourinho likes to flame bait rival managers , he's been doing it for years. The media continue to treat him as the "good guy".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.