City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
jimharri said:
keneke1234 said:
here' s a tough one: Clichy or Kolarov tomorrow??
Clichy; he's the better defender of the two, and we'll have more defending to do tomorrow than we usually do at home.
I reckon Koralov, as it'll be like the Alamo tomorrow and we'll need every threat to their goal that we can muster.

marco said:
absolute must win tomo,put the presure back on arsenal
No it isn't. Every week people are saying this, but there are over 40 points left to play for after this game

A point is not too bad for City as that keeps CFC 3 behind us, and if we are just 1 point behind Arsenal with the Spurs and Chelsea games behind us, that will be OK.

A lot of people are assuming that Chelsea will come and park the bus, but I don't think they can afford to settle for a point. If they draw they will be 3 points behind us, and 4 behind Arsenal with another game gone.

Marvin said:
marco said:
absolute must win tomo,put the presure back on arsenal
No it isn't. Every week people are saying this, but there are over 40 points left to play for after this game

A point is not too bad for City as that keeps CFC 3 behind us, and if we are just 1 point behind Arsenal with the Spurs and Chelsea games behind us, that will be OK.

A lot of people are assuming that Chelsea will come and park the bus, but I don't think they can afford to settle for a point. If they draw they will be 3 points behind us, and 4 behind Arsenal with another game gone.

Good point Marvin, and you are right people do tend to get a bit over dramatic

'kinell. Need to remember to go to this. I know we've been waiting all weekend for it, but now that the weekend's over and everyone else has played, I've sort of forgotten that it's not just another boring Monday ahead of us.

Ducado said:
Back page of tomorrows Sun

[bigimg]https://twitter.com/hendopolis/status/430113656677085184/photo/1/large[/bigimg]

9ejebamy.jpg

Bring it on Chelski.

Hazard is always crap against us its almost like he is sorry he didn't sign for us. Luiz will be watching our midfield play around him. Cole v Navas no comments needed. Beast v Terry? Terry won't get away with his usual bullying tactics.

My only worry is that Clichy will play. He never has good games with Chelsea.

City to win with an early goal turning into a canter.

Maureen will duck the after match presser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.