City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Really hope Dean rises above Mourinho who is just being blatantly disrespectful in desperation, proving he does not believe in his team and proving beyond a doubt why its right that ferran and txiki did not give him the barca or our job.

My worry is that Mourinho will encourage his team to badger Dean into getting one of our key players sent off to weaken us in subsequent games knowing the absentees we already have.

I expect cynical fouling from Chelsea and wouldn't be surprised to see them try to kick Merlin off the park like ManUre once did with half the team fouling SWP so that no individual player got sent off for persistent fouling.If I remember correctly I think they had 5 players all booked for fouling Shaun.

Hazard and Oscar will fall over at the slightest touch so we don't want players diving into tackles.

We make a massive statement if we win this so everyone will have to play their part (crowd included!!)

I'd settle for any winning score however we achieve it!!
CTID

Mourinho is a cock and his teams play generally dull football.
I still find it hard to believe how many on here wanted him to be our manager. I'm just glad we've got Manuel.
A big City win tomorrow should shut him up. Possibly!

Gillespie said:
Chelsea wil do what they did at Old Trafford and the Emirates. Play for a 0-0 draw. He may get it but Mike Dean is unlikely to penalise the persistent and cynical fouling that Chelsea will employ to stifle City. City had better keep their heads if provoked as I can see a red card if they don't.......and yes, I do mean you Di Michelis and Zabaletta.

Their philosophy is vertical penetration. Once the get the ball they'll want to get it into the back of the net as quick as possible.

Back then it was a free world,’ said Mourinho. ‘There was no FFP. If your club was a rich one, your owner a rich one, there were no rules. It was an open situation.’

These days, Chelsea find it ‘impossible’ to compete financially with City.

‘If we finished second, It is good.’

Hamann Pineapple said:
Back then it was a free world,’ said Mourinho. ‘There was no FFP. If your club was a rich one, your owner a rich one, there were no rules. It was an open situation.’

These days, Chelsea find it ‘impossible’ to compete financially with City.

‘If we finished second, It is good.’

"Hello, Kettle? Hi, it's Pot. I just wanted to say you're black."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.