City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd play Milner on the left and let Silva play in a free role. Navas on the right. Negredo up front.

Not arsed about playing a team who can't even manage to score at home against WHU. Didn't a team half full of squad players put 3 past them at the Boleyn recently? No pace to worry about, as Torres is injured, and Hazard is probably the only player who would give me any cause for concern. We'll be giving them much bigger headaches in the lead up. Score early and it'll be another demolition job. Shame about Sergio, as he would have shown up Terry's lack of pace. Won't make any difference though.

King Geedorah said:
Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Demi Kolarov
Garcia Fernandinho
Navas Toure Silva
Negredo

If we don't have the lead with 60 minutes gone then we can think about Jovetic, Dzeko etc.

Slipping back in with your nonsense I see

How did you enjoy our 'obvious' defeat last night??

City played like champions on Wednesday night and i hope they'll do the same on Monday, not just beat Chelsea but hammer them, score early then score again, then again. 5-0 by full time, and Zabaleta to get one.

LFC-Fans said:
Hi Guys,

just wondering. If Mancini's title winning team went against Pellegrini's (soon to be title winning) team.
What would the score be?

Obviously Mancini wouldn't have Negredo, BUT he would have Tevez.

Anyhow, just curious what you thought?
stop that, soon to be top 4 team supporter.
4-2 to this year's edition, or 1-0 to bobbys, depends on who got the first goal.

Another tough game for us. I can see this being decided by the odd goal either way. Not got good vibes about this one.

BringBackSwales said:
Pigeonho said:
Be interesting to see if Mourinho parks the bus or if he does what the 4 point ga suggests he should - come out to win. If he does the latter it will be nothing other than a comfortable win, especially if Negredo plays. Another match I cannot wait for, though weekends are always shit when we are the Monday game.

Parks the bus: 2-1 City
Comes out to attack: 4-1 City

its a 3 point gap

goal difference is as good as 4 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.