City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't necessarily think that Maureen can park the bus. We shit on his parade in the sense that now he has to decide whether he wants to pack the goal, or open it up a little bit. Chelsea can't really afford to go 5 points down to us after they have already played us twice in the league. This game will define the rest of our season I think, and I couldn't be more excited for it.

We need an early goal or goals without reply - Maureen will park the bus and look to hit us on the break - in a battle of the front lines what we can put out is far more effective than Eto'o and Torres for eg - if we can get ahead early and derail his plan which will likely be to spoil the game I'd suspect they wouldn't have an answer and we will smash them

We beat them and if there was anything behind the Mata sale to the Rags then thats all gone o bollocks for him too ha ha ha

Great win tonight (soooo bloody good to watch) to hit the top, just hope Sergio is ok ? maybe it was a slight twinge and precautionary. ? looked like he was holding the back of his leg going down the tunnel though (bugger) spurs were simply no match, men vs boys and adebayor was defo offside, but they will still moan about it, as for the pen and the off...some are given some not, that's footy.
Silva was my MOTM.....played brilliant.

Good to Stef Jovetic hitting the goal trail, Dzeko ? scores 1 misses 10, maybe should be rested and bring the beast back in for chelsea which i'm looking forward to already, time to stamp our authority and give chelsea and mr happy a bloody good spanking and keep them on the backfoot.

Hart
Zab,Vinny,Demichelis,Kolarov
Navas,Fernandinho,Silva,Yaya,
Negredo, Aguero (or Jovi)

UP THE MIGHTY BLUES.

We need to be true to ourselves and simply play the way we have all season.

If we're on our game they can do whatever they like, park the bus, stack the goal with 11 men, we'll find a way to beat them.

Yaya misses the game for booking, I think Demichelis will start in the midfield with Fernandinho.

nikoman said:
Yaya misses the game for booking, I think Demichelis will start in the midfield with Fernandinho.

Probs. What news on garcia? he can hang back in DMF for Ferna to roam forward a bit more..

nikoman said:
How? Cards were wiped clean after New Year's and he has had one booking since then.

NoahCity said:
nikoman said:
How? Cards were wiped clean after New Year's and he has had one booking since then.

Yeah, that's nonsense.

Sadly I think there is no chance Aguero will be available.

NoahCity said:
-----------------------------Hart------------------
Zabaleta--Kompany--Demichelis--Kolarov
-------------------Yaya-----Fernandinho----------
Navas------------------Silva------------------Jovetic
------------------------Negredo-------------------------

Agree with this. Kolarov returning is crucial. Wouldn't mind seeing Nastasic over Demi if it came down to it.

can't wait to hear mourinho moaning about how his team can't win because they've had 4 mins less rest time for this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.