City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Chelsea fan here! I have been reading your opinions about the match and couldn't help replying to some of the madness! I have to laugh at the people who are so confident of putting 4 or 5 past us! i don't think i have ever seen a set of fans not just confident of beat us, but so confident of putting 4 or 5 past us! its pure madness. I can understand why some think you will put 4 or 5 past us as you have done it to many teams this season, but at the same time you should be able to see how solid we are defensively, when we are in form like we are now, the level of performance that we put into the big games is always very high and there is just no chance of you putting 4 or 5 past us.

As for you hate of Mourinho again i can understand that, as most football fans hate him! but that's just how we like it.

As for the game i see it being a close match, we need the first goal to really put us in control, if you guys score first, then we will be in for a big battle. I am very happy that Aguero is not playing, i am a big fan of Aguero, if i had the choice to pick any striker on the planet to play for Chelsea it would be him. But now that he is out i expect you will play Dzeko and Negredo up top, both have scored goals this season but i don't fear them anywhere near as much as Aguero, and they will be easier for Terry and Cahill to defend against the Sergio Aguero. Also Matic v Toure will be a great battle in midfield, something to definitely keep an eye on.

All in all i think Chelsea will just edge this 2-1, hopefully it will be a great game and hopefully that little twat Mike Dean wont spoil the game.

haaggus said:
Chelsea fan here visiting from shedend. You people are disgusting. Still not as bad as Scum fans and Dippers fans but pretty nasty in here. Chelsea fans are very cautious even when we are heavy favorites, prob because our team is so erratic. Can't say the same about City fans. There's a lot of Mourinho hate here but I love it, he's the best in the world and your fear of him is palpable. I hope your team rapes Barcelona though.
Disgusting? You need to grow up
I think eye gouging a fellow professional or racism towards a colleague to be a tad more disgusting than words posted on an Internet forum

Do they let you out much?

carefree said:
Another Chelsea fan here! I have been reading your opinions about the match and couldn't help replying to some of the madness! I have to laugh at the people who are so confident of putting 4 or 5 past us! i don't think i have ever seen a set of fans not just confident of beat us, but so confident of putting 4 or 5 past us! its pure madness. I can understand why some think you will put 4 or 5 past us as you have done it to many teams this season, but at the same time you should be able to see how solid we are defensively, when we are in form like we are now, the level of performance that we put into the big games is always very high and there is just no chance of you putting 4 or 5 past us.

As for you hate of Mourinho again i can understand that, as most football fans hate him! but that's just how we like it.

As for the game i see it being a close match, we need the first goal to really put us in control, if you guys score first, then we will be in for a big battle. I am very happy that Aguero is not playing, i am a big fan of Aguero, if i had the choice to pick any striker on the planet to play for Chelsea it would be him. But now that he is out i expect you will play Dzeko and Negredo up top, both have scored goals this season but i don't fear them anywhere near as much as Aguero, and they will be easier for Terry and Cahill to defend against the Sergio Aguero. Also Matic v Toure will be a great battle in midfield, something to definitely keep an eye on.

All in all i think Chelsea will just edge this 2-1, hopefully it will be a great game and hopefully that little twat Mike Dean wont spoil the game.

Most City fans do not think we will put 4 or 5 past just because, a few posters whom say this does not reflect the whole board. and most think it will be a close tight game.

carefree said:

You can see why we're so confident though can't you. Spurs came here with the best defence in the league, 6-0. Arsenal came here with the best defence in the league, 6-3. Chelsea come here with the best defence in the league, 5-0.

Carefree - to be honest with you fella I don't know a single City fan who thinks we'll put 4 or 5 past you. Maureen is far too good for that, and so are Chelsea. I think the game will be incredibly tight. I certainly can't call it.

As soon as you got Mourinho back I said you'd win the league as he has the know how and I thought we'd struggle with a new manager and all the new signings. I certainly wasn't ready for what we've done over the last few months. I still think it's between us two for the title, and being the pessimistic Blue that I am, I'd take the draw now!

If we can beat Bayern at there place and score 3 with our second string then what can we do to Chelsea at home with our best team? (kun, nasri excepted) Chelsea fans coming on here need to be careful about predicting a close game we're capable of putting more than five past them in reality. It might not happen because we all know how football works but with this City team at the moment "special" things are happening that haven't been seen with a premiership team before.

I didn't think we'd put 6 past Tottenham, 6 past Arsenal, 4 past United, but we did. If opposition fans think City fans sound arrogant and don't like it, tough shit.

carefree said:

With the boring defensive shite Maureen plays away to top teams we will be lucky to get 3 tbh..Oh and btw..last time I looked we were above you..but dont let that get in the way of your delusion.

Oh and please do not underestimate our goalscoring ability at home,the facts speak for themselves...your record could well be taken away..

You can see why we're so confident though can't you. Spurs came here with the best defence in the league, 6-0. Arsenal came here with the best defence in the league, 6-3. Chelsea come here with the best defence in the league, 5-0.

Tottenham came with the best defence yes, but the best defence after 11 games really doesn't mean an awful lot, Arsenal came and tried to go toe to toe with you, and got punished, Chelsea wont make it an open game like Arsenal, so if your expect a 5-0 win your probably going to end up disappointed.

There will be individual battles all over the pitch, but the one I'm looking forward to is Negrado V Terry. The Beast has had fairly good reports already in the European press but a domination of a renowned international defender will get headlines everywhere including the Spanish press. I expect a top performance that will cement his World Cup place.
Personally, I detest Terry the Racist and his arrogant hypocritical eye-gouging coward of a manager so there's even more of an edge to the match.
I believe we will win it in a tight affair... but I thought the same before the Arse game - and the Spurs game - and the rags game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.