City vs Chelsea pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PEP: We were 11, 12, 13 days without a day off. We like to play football, but for everybody, sometimes it’s good [time off]. It was good.

PEP: When (Chelsea) have the ball they play a 3-4-3. They do it really well. It’s not easy but, okay, it’s a challenge.

PEP: We are going to attack in the best way possible. Hopefully our talented players in the middle and upfront can make the difference.

PEP: Diego Costa? He’s a top player. He made an amazing season at Atletico and then come here. He’s a top player.

PEP: Conte is without doubt one of the best coaches in the world right now. It’s the first time we are going to face each other. It’s good to play against him. He made exceptional job in Turin. He is a contender to win the Premier League from the beginning and now maybe more than before.

PEP: When they have the ball they play a 3-4-3. It’s always complicated, they do it really well. They conceded just one goal. It’s not easy but, okay, it’s a challenge.

PEP: Gabriel Jesus? The players can drink Coca Cola, not many but sometimes. Palmeiras won the championship so he came here to see for the first time the CFA. This guy was almost three years no holidays. He needs time to rest, we are going to see. Just to start the contact, where he is going to live, to work.

PEP: Everybody is fit. We are going to attack in the best way possible. We want to create chances and hopefully our talented players in the middle and upfront can make the difference.

PEP: Antonio Conte? His character on the bench, his personality. I spoke once or twice in my life with him - but what I saw on the bench was him as a player. He was a good player.

PEP: I hope Pedro doesn’t perform well tomorrow. I have to thank him, he made me a better manager. He works great between the lines, near the box he’s a killer. He is one of the quickest players when it’s time to shoot.

Chelsea head coach Antonio Conte will check on the fitness of one or two unnamed players before naming his side.
Conte, who remains without John Terry, has selected the same starting XI in the last six league games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.