City vs Chelsea pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't predict what Pep will do for this one. Obviously, no need to rest players for Celtic and it's hugely important for the PL title race. Honestly, nothing would surprise me. Starting with no strikers or 4-4-2? Claudio Bravo in midfield ? Pep will surprise us.

One thing I am sure of is we wont be parking the bus and playing for a draw. City just don't do that, ever. ( except for the last 10 minutes in Germany).

I expect us to play Glacial speed attacking football and get hit on the break to concede once if not twice.
Not going to win on current form and are more likely to go down to a defeat - unless some of the players start to pull their fingers out.

I expect us to play Glacial speed attacking football and get hit on the break to concede once if not twice.
Not going to win on current form and are more likely to go down to a defeat - unless some of the players start to pull their fingers out.

I think we'll see a different City this Saturday.

I think we'll see a different City this Saturday.
I bloody hope so.
Aside from Barca (H) and WBA (A) we've been pretty poor since we demolished Bournemouth in September.
Mainly as a result of the speed of our attacking play which has been very poor.

Got to start converting chances. 1 in 10 in the back of the onion bag is awful.

At times we are not even creating the chances we should. Our decision making when we do break has, well lets put it this way.
Not been good. Anyway despite this negative post, i'm not unhappy and i think we will up the tempo against the "better" teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.