City vs CSKA Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City vs CSCK Pre Match Thread

I'd give jovetic another game for this one. Otherwise I'd leave the team as it was in the same formation. He won't though. He will bring in maybe Nasri, mangela, fernandinho and Dzeko for rotational reasons.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-city-fans-planning-pre-match-8042418" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... ch-8042418</a>

The only thing we should hope for tomorrow is us beating CSKA and Bayern beating Rome. I can't get myself saying it will be easy. I'm positive though. I think we will win. What will happen after that is another matter. As long as we are in with a chance to qualify when we travel to Rome.

cant see any problems and after the evening we should be sat in 2nd place in the table, if this does not happen tomorrow its over for another year

coley65 said:
can somebody tell me is this ok for the moscow match on Wednesday. I registered online got a supporters number bought 4 tickets all in my name 2 adults and 2 kids. They were all are these valid or should I have registered each with a supporters number so the tickets have different supporters numbers.

I refer to this from city's website:
Please note: If a supporter number used is that of an adult, then only an adult ticket may be used. This also applies to under 16s and over 65s. It is important that you have purchased, and are in possession of, the correct ticket and that it is activated to allow you access in to the stadium. If the supporter who originally purchased the ticket is no longer able to attend the match, please contact the Supporter Services team on 0161 444 1894 (option 1, then option 3) to discuss, and where appropriate, upgrade your ticket. Failure to upgrade your ticket before you attempt to enter the ground may result in a stadium ban.

Thanks
Coley

They should send you paper tickets so it will be OK as long as you use the kids' tickets for kids and not for adults.

oasis-city-greek-fan said:
Greek ref....interesting !!!

Likely to favour the defending team I would have thought.

aguero93:20 said:
oasis-city-greek-fan said:
Greek ref....interesting !!!

Likely to favour the defending team I would have thought.
Greek refs always favour Olympiacos (Greek rags) or else they wouldn t have been internationals.After CSKA and Roma matches i expect to favour us or else it would be a scandal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.