City vs CSKA Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same team for me as sunday looked really solid with 2 wide men covering the rags had quite a bit of the ball but only in area's they couldn't hurt us moscow are all about pace on the counter attack no need to go gung ho from the start and leave ourselves exposed.

How many games now have we been waiting for it to click? For a great performance where we put a team to the sword? We expected it in Moscow and it was on the cards at half time. We then demanded it for West Ham and didn't get it. Newcastle was a chance to step up, we lost and then we beat the rags but didn't look quite as assured as you would want.

Still... CSKA are a poor side. There aren't many that are worse in the competition. Moscow isn't an ideal away trip because of distance and weather. Our fans weren't allowed in and that will have made it slightly odd for the players. At home, with only City fans in the ground we should batter them and I expect a performance from start to finish in this one.

Lampard and Kolarov didn't train today, so presumably won't be available for selection.

@cheddar434 Massive thanks I rung the help line and all is well my boys are so excited to be going tomorrow night it is a real privilege for us to able to go. This offer has given us a chance to see top flight football. Big thanks to Man City for doing this. I have a weird feeling you might have 4 new supporters after tomorrow night. You should have seen us all watching the game on Sunday (fantastic)
Kind Regards Coley

Re: City vs CSCK Pre Match Thread

Bluep*ss said:
Citizen in Pakistan said:
mark my words we,ll rip them apart
weve had enough but not any more
and some 1 is bound to face our wrath
hart
zabba
kompany,
demi
clichy
milner
toure
fernando
navas
nasri /lamps/jovetic
aguero

I would play the same defence as against the Rags. Then definitely Milner, Toure , and probably Lamps. I think Samir will start and obviously Aguero.

So the last place from : Dzeko , Jovetic , Fernandinho, Fernando. I think Fernando will get the nod.
Question ? -
How do you think Jovetic played on Sunday.? For me he has class but his final pass goes astray. Discuss.

Jovetic has quality which is there for everyone to see but my only critiism of him is that he tries way to much to prove a point,and ends up trying fancy passes which go to waste,if only he could calm down a bit and be more sensible with his choices ,he would be very difficult to handle ,against cska though if nasri or lamps is fully fit I would prefer them over jojo for this game

The lad is on the cup scheme and had £25 taken for this match, the club then announced the 2 for 1 deal, ( I said I would go at that price ) he rang up 10 times in the space of 5 days on his breaks at work only to be in the queue and had to hang up to get back to work, when he eventually got through it was sold out, he then asked if he would get a 50% refund. No chance, you have had ample time to get the extra ticket. Not happy about this, anyone else had similar ?

I sent an email to the club outlining the situation and received a phone call from them this morning offering us an additional ticket free of charge, credit where credit is due, well done City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.