City vs CSKA Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
aguero93:20 said:
kippaxblue76 said:
FantasyIreland said:
An article in the Mail is stating the Russian wankers refused to adequately feed the players after the game,apparently they served the bare minimum leaving our squad hungry,angry and,most importantly,insufficiently refueled.

We should give the twats the old Plough lane treatment, flood the dressing room, no hot water, no food, no heating, block the toilets etc etc..

UEFA would love that.

One rule for them another for us, fans drinking beer in the stands in Moscow, we would be slaughtered if that happened here.

kippaxblue76 said:
kippaxblue76 said:
We should give the twats the old Plough lane treatment, flood the dressing room, no hot water, no food, no heating, block the toilets etc etc..

UEFA would love that.

One rule for them another for us, fans drinking beer in the stands in Moscow, we would be slaughtered if that happened here.

Imagine how they'd react if the dressing rooms mysteriously flooded?
I think a sprinkler malfunction is in order though.

kippaxblue76 said:
UEFA would love that.

Imagine how they'd react if the dressing rooms mysteriously flooded?
I think a sprinkler malfunction is in order though.
Richard Edghill told me last night all the 3rd division teams used to do that to us .
So I agree let's give CSKA horrible welcome to Manchester .

I wonder how many Moscow fans have scooped tickets for tomorrow.

Can imagine there will be alot of upset blues (myself included) at the ground if Moscow score and they are there in their hundreds around the ground celebrating. Who's fault will that be then. Citys?

How ironic would it be if City were to get punished by UEFA for allowing hundreds of moscow fans into the ground. Typical City.

Lets just smash them, On the pitch.

Is there a separate thread on the protest against UEFA tomorrow? If not there should be. We need everyone behind this to make a real statement.

bluedan said:
I wonder how many Moscow fans have scooped tickets for tomorrow.

Can imagine there will be alot of upset blues (myself included) at the ground if Moscow score and they are there in their hundreds around the ground celebrating. Who's fault will that be then. Citys?

How ironic would it be if City were to get punished by UEFA for allowing hundreds of moscow fans into the ground. Typical City.

Lets just smash them, On the pitch.

If there are any CSKA fans in the ground the fuckers should be slung out like our lads were over there.

FantasyIreland said:
kippaxblue76 said:

We'd do much better by serving the cnuts the best banquet they could ever eat,dont sink to their depths...... just shame the smalltime fuckers

Then lock the dressing room just before the final whistle and turn on the sprinklers on the pitch, meant to be fairly cold tomorrow.

But only if and after we win.

they wont mind the cold one bit.

kippaxblue76 said:
The lad is on the cup scheme and had £25 taken for this match, the club then announced the 2 for 1 deal, ( I said I would go at that price ) he rang up 10 times in the space of 5 days on his breaks at work only to be in the queue and had to hang up to get back to work, when he eventually got through it was sold out, he then asked if he would get a 50% refund. No chance, you have had ample time to get the extra ticket. Not happy about this, anyone else had similar ?

Could you not have rung up and pretended to be him?

blue b4 the moon said:
kippaxblue76 said:
The lad is on the cup scheme and had £25 taken for this match, the club then announced the 2 for 1 deal, ( I said I would go at that price ) he rang up 10 times in the space of 5 days on his breaks at work only to be in the queue and had to hang up to get back to work, when he eventually got through it was sold out, he then asked if he would get a 50% refund. No chance, you have had ample time to get the extra ticket. Not happy about this, anyone else had similar ?

Could you not have rung up and pretended to be him?

Did try a couple of times but no avail. The whole thing has been handled badly from start to finish, do the offer from the start and give cup schemers a couple days to claim tickets then general sale, not fucking start the offer after some have been sold at full price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.