City vs Dortmund (Friendly) Post Match Thread

Does anyone know if any of the World Cup players will join the tour or go back to Manchester to start pre-season training? After all, a few have been out of the competition for a while now.

One issue that keeps sticking out to me is how cool the American fans are, they do love their sport. With that, it is a shame the Prem is kind of out of their reach. They get the training matches but no blood and thunder meaningful matches. A lot of them are proper fans to so for them i feel a bit bad. I suppose it is like american football fans here.

He could have played extremely well if his decision making was better :)

Was great on the ball but kept dribbling when he should have passed or vice versa. Bolton handled him well though tbf.

I honestly was not sad when he went.Its a big part of the game knowing when to release the ball.He reminded me of Sturridge, looked like he could always be somewhere else he would prefer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.