City vs Dynamo Dresden

3 generations of Mancini here today. 1 watching, 1 coaching and 1 playing.

On the plus side, at least the new shirts show when players are sweating really well...

mancity1 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
mancity1 said:
How do you know he is available this season and wants to come to City?

All I have heard is at this stage he doesn't want to extend his contract and that's media spin.
Well hes the most likely, not signing a new contract and all that, plus with dzeko not playing even makes it more likely.

Just means Dzeko hasn't played this game that's all.

Mancini has said he is a required player that means a little more to me than Dzeko not playing this friendly.

Savic has played the full 90 minutes does that mean he is staying with us (LOL)?

Don't read anything into who plays this game and who doesn't.

These games are basically designed to give our youngsters some game time.

Yea every player that's gone over there has had game time other than Dzeko that to me says something is wrong. I'd understand if he was injured and if it's just a work out for the kids but Aguero,Yaya,Kompany & Tevez wouldn't of been risked.

greasedupdeafguy said:
mancity1 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Well hes the most likely, not signing a new contract and all that, plus with dzeko not playing even makes it more likely.

Just means Dzeko hasn't played this game that's all.

Mancini has said he is a required player that means a little more to me than Dzeko not playing this friendly.

Savic has played the full 90 minutes does that mean he is staying with us (LOL)?

Don't read anything into who plays this game and who doesn't.

These games are basically designed to give our youngsters some game time.
No they aren't there designed to get our first team players fit and ready for the new season.

Rubbish you will see more of the first team as we get closer to the start of the season.

On Friday a similar scenario will occur and maybe Dzeko will play some part assuming he is not injured and you can talk about him leaving us then.

LoveCity said:
Friendlies or not, they shows some of the symptoms from last season when we struggled to make chances against compact teams away from Fortress Etihad. 1 or 2 shots on goal in 180 minutes. A deep-lying playmaker or high level winger would give us more options because the parking the bus is only going to intensify this season.

Yep. Those two positions would make a world of difference for us

FantasyIreland said:
Another dire preseason friendly or Batman on Friday??

Hmmm,its a toughy.....

That was my dilemma, but after watching these last two games its batman all the way.

Chippy_boy said:
mancity1 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Van persie for dzeko easy

How do you know he is available this season and wants to come to City?

All I have heard is at this stage he doesn't want to extend his contract and that's media spin.

If he won't sign a new contract he will be sold whether he wants to leave or not.

Eh?

I thought the slave trade had been abolished years ago...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.