City Vs Everton Post Game Discussion thread

Another point I'd like to put across from today is that its great to see we don't have to rely on Aguero or Dzeko to get our goals. There's always options there and today Mancini used them well. Good to see Milner on the scoresheet also.

Excellent performance by the management team. Two subs score and the other clears off the line to keep a clean sheet.

Rodwell did quite a good job of shackling Silva, but it's a 90 minute task and once we'd scored Everton had no plan B.

Few teams will be as collective and dogged in defense this season, so hats off to all for the patience shown and the eventual result. A mature performance from a still young team.

Jumanji said:
pudge said:
Jumanji said:
Where's Mancio when he was slagged off for saying Balo and Aguero should play????????

And who slagged him again?
Yeah! Let's call out fellow supporters after a great win, that's it....
Irony
not really, i didn't call you out or slag you off, i was simply pointing out that you shouldn't do it. If you really want to know what i think of you in particular feel free to pm me

Jaskosss said:
amchy said:
Aguero-Balloteli - first choice
Tevez-Dzeko - second choice

GTFO

I can think of 10 reasons why you are full of sh!t but I am too tired and happy to have a go at ya

i dont understand why people want to slag off supporters who say balo should be our first choice... dzeko has just had a golden period... i still say that mario would have scored atleast the same number of goals as dzeko had this season if he was given the chance to play with nasri silva and kun....

Perfect example of Karma today with Cahill. Dives in two footed on Kompany, gets injured himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.