City Vs Everton Post Game Discussion thread

neoblue said:
baggy said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
Magic moment when Mario went straight to Mancini after his goal.

2rr1h21.jpg

Don't know why but this made me feel quite emotional.

Lad 'n Dad vibes...

I love Mario to death and if you look at my posts I've never slated him and I'm not now considering he won this game.

But the one thing I could do without is the visible remonstration after decisions go against him.

considering that Neville looked like he'd already shat his pants in the tunnel before they came out (and their whole lot looked collectively frightened) I was surprised that it took so long to break them down - and that Everton didn't do that badly early on.

Webb was a disaster with at least a half-dozen baffling decisions, and the only worse performance was on ESPN commentary with Ian Darke talking even more out of his arse than normal, this time assisted by McManaman. I often wonder how, if you're a professional commentator who should be experienced, you can so often talk about things you obviously know nothing about. Those two were at their most useless and annoying today, but still not quite as bad as the American commentators of our pre-season tour match.

good result - which I hope gets better if Stoke can pull one out

;o)

Where's Mancio when he was slagged off for saying Balo and Aguero should play????????

And who slagged him again?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.