City vs Everton Post Match Thread

Don't understand why some people are surprised this was difficult. Everton are f***ing good and we always struggle there. Thought this was an excellent performance although I don't like the way we invited pressure after third goal.

I thought Demichelis was awesome and really is leading us lately. Nasri was great.. started the attack for first and third goals, and got assist on 3rd. Plus great possession and pressing. Dzeko did his job so good on him as well. And man I LOVE Joe Hart! Why do we not appreciate him more??No one was really poor today. Garcia had some bad moments, though.

C'Mon City! Take that title!

1399142177539.gif

Weird game, weird feelings. Terror from start to finish. 3 points is all that matters but bloody hell isn't football supposed to be fun? That was anything but. Onwards to the next nerve shredding 90 minutes in the week.

Oh yes, come on Palace!

Holy shit, it's going to take few hours of watching the snooker to come down from that,

We'll done City, that was a hard game but we god through it.

Rammyblues said:
What makes beating Villa or Spam any easier playing like that, this is going to be a nerve racking jangling 8 days, not sure the body can take much more. When I started watching City they never said owt about this. Fucking get in

My thoughts exactly Rammy. Mixture of exhaustion and jubiliation!!

Uptopbob said:
We have something severely wrong with mentality in our squad, we see it time and time again. I expect players to be nervous in such a big game but we completely folded towards the end of the game, lucky to get a win in the end. Hope we can sort it out as its not the first time its happened.

It's sometimes cold detachment from the "occasion" that wind the day, look how emotion almost cost us against QPR. No, I will take a first win in 15 at Goodison on such a monumentaly important game over what? Possession stats, passing the ball around nice? Fuck that, win ugly!!!

I'm all for trusting hardened players, but we're going to need fit bodies to beat our next two opponents. Some of them looked out on their feet tonight, and playing at home will be just as nervy an experience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.