City vs Everton Post Match Thread

Like pulling teeth. Made worse by the fact that I have a stinging headache.

Strange performance, strange atmosphere. A strange game.

[bigimg]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/1767382/jd-faint-o.gif[/bigimg]

My heads spinning. That's the first time I have seen a yellow card for being injured.

What a game and what a result. Come on boys you haven't won it yet. Two to go.

I screamed so hard at full time that I thought my lungs were both collapsing on me.

What a game for the neutral. Lots of goals, two or three of them great, lots of incident and a finish you could bite your nails to.

This is a big win and for the first time this season we've really shown up on the big occasion.

Now we need to come back home, forget about today and focus entirely on Aston Villa. They've caused some top teams a lot of problems this year, taking points from Arsenal and Liverpool. We can't make the same mistake.

We go again.

Boy oh boy / enjoy it folks = we are city and we do it our way .

LETS FINISH IT OFF AT THE HOME OF CHAMPIONS.

In the circumstances that was a fantastic performance and result - anybody who thinks otherwise must be mad!

Probert to be added to my list of cuntish refs, another outrageously one-sided performance - I think we were awarded two fouls in the whole game and he booked Dzeko (who was my MOTM) for feigning injury, which is a new one on me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.