City vs Everton Post Match Thread

"Really hope this game is investigated by FIFA, laughable the amount of bollocks going on. I'm holding the ref culpable in this too."

Yes... that is rawk.

Easy peasy, never in doubt :) *not*

I started downing a bottle of wine in the 70th, didn't help. Was crawling on the floor, in featus position in the sofa and all over the place. When Yaya went out I was close to having a heart attack. Thank God we fought this battle and won. Two more games, and the pressure is now on the red Dippers.

I died a million deaths the last 20 mins. They don't half put you through the ringer. 2 more games and we are CHAMPIONS.

Delighted with the win but rarely have I been more annoyed with and let down by such laziness. Yaya I can forgive because he's almost certainly exhausted and/or injured but from the start Dzeko was pathetic. He scored 2 goals that may have one use the title but he also made it impossible for us to play to our ability today. Pure laziness and self obsession. As far as he was concerned scoring was enough. The guy needs to be sold asap IMO.

Fair deuce to the others in the team, like Nasri, who cared.

bobmcfc said:
L'hommeMarseilles said:
bobmcfc said:
n7dJb.gif
Who is that?

Alison Brie

very cheesey dance moves

Liverpool and Chelsea cannot complain about Everton they made us work for the 3 points. MOM is Joe Hart, his save at the start of the second half was crucial. At least we are guaranteed a top 3 finish but there is still plenty of work if we are to win the title.

Nerves shot. Don't even know. I suppose Ill go make a sandwich and try and calm down WHEW!

Well done though boys, made it difficult but well done.

If Ross Barkley isn't starting in Brazil….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.